23rd December 2018
Courtney || Moderator Application
23rd December 2018, 10:13 PM
Current Rank: Forums Master
When did I join the forums?: October 20th, 2013
DSGHQ Forums Level: Level 100
- DSGHQ Forums Rookie
- DSGHQ Forums Member
- DSGHQ Forums Master
Before I get concerns why I am listing OldCP experience I am doing this to showcase my expertise/experience on other platforms owned by DSGHQ.
- Moth Larva
- Moth Priest || Current
- High Priest
- War Knight || Current
- Imperial Knight
- Knight Captain
- Penguin Watch Captain
- I'm very responsible with the ranks that I receive. I know what I should do, and what I shouldn't do. If I receive Moderator I will make sure not to disobey the DSGHQ rules that are listed up on the Forums.
- I'm a very respectful member of the DSGHQ Forums. I am rarely rude to users of the DSGHQ forums only if need be. This means I will make sure not to bully any user on the DSGHQ Forums if I become a Forums Moderator, and even I don't get the rank I will not bully any users.
- I tend to be very organized and to understand any-who who asks me a question. I vow to try my hardest to get everything/any question asked upon me right or at least close to being right.
- I understand what people are saying and what they mean. I understand if the forums ever crashes I will assure to inform the users why the forums is down so that they know why and aren't as concerned.
- I'm always passionate with all the ranks that I obtain/earn. I will make sure to follow all the orders given by the Administration team if it is necessary.
- My last trait is to be very optimistic and not to give up easily. If someone needs to help me I will thrive to get the answer to what they are asking, etc.
Why am I applying for Moderator on the DSGHQ Forums?: I am simply applying because I adore helping users as much as I possibly can and I have all the qualifications that it takes to be a Moderator on the forums altogether. Another reason why I am applying is because I have always been active on the forums when it has been up since October 2013 when I joined the forums. I will make sure to log in multiple times a day to help users out with questions/tickets like previous times. One of the last things I am gonna write down in this application to why I am applying for this rank is because I will make sure to commit to this rank and take it as serious as I possible can throughout my time as Moderator.
I will be able to provide reinsurance and support to all the users online which means that user can rely on my loyalty and my commitment well I am on the DSGHQ forums in general. Lastly, I will be as positive as I possibly can and very wise of my surroundings just in case of any emergency that happens well I myself is online.
Details || Contacts:
- I am good within any teamwork, if I am placed in a team I will not be rude. I will be honest and very nice to my team members.
- I am a hard worker meaning that I do not give up easily, that is both a pro and a con. For me personally I believe it is more of a Pro because it is a reliable thing if you're staff || if I am staff on the DSGHQ forums.
- I've been a member on the forums for multiple years meaning I have a lot of experience and know where much of everything is in case anyone needs help on the forums I will be able to provide the help that is necessary.
- I may lack time occasionally when I am busy.
- I can sometimes get frustrated easily if something is not right because I like everything to be properly done and not being done wrong instead of correct.
- I can sometimes be online but away from my computer (i.g. If someone needs me I don't waste time to go offline but I stay on the forums when I am helping someone else!)
To wrap this application up to make it pretty subtle/short, I would like to lastly say a rank like Moderator on the DSGHQ Forums for an example isn't just for the NC, or superiority for me, this rank is just another way to be able to contribute to the community, just in a much bigger way that can impact the users in a much better way. Lastly, I would like to say if not employed my respect, responsibility, and helpfulness with not decay but will stay the same to show my true skills.
Sincerely, and in-kind regards,
23rd December 2018, 10:34 PM
sarabareille wrote on 23rd December 2018, 10:19 PM:
Good application, best of luck.
DragonXXX wrote on 23rd December 2018, 10:21 PM:
I recommend her for mod she is a must have!
adawg wrote on 23rd December 2018, 10:31 PM:
24th December 2018, 10:36 AM
perla wrote on 23rd December 2018, 10:36 PM:
Zoe wrote on 24th December 2018, 01:48 AM:
Beautiful application Courtney! I wish you the best of luck.
24th December 2018, 12:05 PM
Dayton624 wrote on 24th December 2018, 10:52 AM:
Great application! Well deserved rank I see.
Amelie wrote on 24th December 2018, 11:14 AM:
good luck! i think you're definitely gonna get it
pickleslover wrote on 24th December 2018, 11:56 AM:
Hashir wrote on 24th December 2018, 12:00 PM:
Since I made that an imgur it has long passed that and I am around eight minutes into the one hour video.
24th December 2018, 04:22 PM
this is a LIT app, you will definentally get this role, you really deserve it!
Login to reply.