via ad victoriam: 1/3

30th August 2022

This book was recovered after a fire took place in my igloo (thank you Amir!) and I am working on rewriting it.

Everyone has their own adventure. But my adventure was more drawn out.

People are blessed. With their own powers. Most people have no powers and they have to work their way up. Most people are the common men, they don't have anything handed to them on a plate made out of gold.

I was a common man. In another universe.. A 2D one.. I was like the ordinary person. I had my own circle of friends and we all just talked to each other. None of us had a powerful rank, or abilities. Things were black and white. It was the only way to have fun if you weren't a Djinn, a Drac, a Maiar, a Forest Boy, a kleptocrat, etc...

A figure would appear to me one day and through my experience with him, I was able to see color. Nothing was black and white to me anymore. I could see color.

This man was an excellent fighter, and he was known for revolutionizing combat. He was the one man who bossed around the knights, and if I recall correctly he used to even be a warlord.

I became his student, and I was taught how to fight, throw, dodge, block, everything. Through this skill I had became a man of the law, a man of order. A knight. I was finally ranked accordingly.

My memory is fuzzy from here. I don't exactly recall what happened in order for me to be ranked a knight. I think someone just talked well about me to the Emperor or I applied or.. something.

The best memories I had during my service was talking to my knight team and slaying goblin and pirate scum at the shores. Fighting was what I was there to do, and it was even better when it was legal, and a patriotic duty.

But one day a woman had sat on the throne. One of the other Drakes started a revolt. I was bored. So I joined the revolt.

Together, this man, some of my fellow knights, and me, were able to take on the loyalist horde. But there's one common saying:

"You never bring a knife to a gun fight"

I was promptly arrested and shot 12x by a Military account.

My story had ended there. I was a Warrior, and I died a traitor.

So I left that realm. There was another 2D universe and in circa 2019 I would go on to briefly work for evil. I was anointed with the Doom Dagger and I slayed many foes, but eventually I would have to leave that place like the last.

But an issue that swept the world a year later would leave me with the free time to arrive back here.

Some things were different, those things were the ability to run around in three dimensions..

But I suffered the same issue like in the first place I was in.. I had a circle of friends but I could only see in black and white. I was powerless, I was a common man..

A man approached me like the one who I talked about first. He looked like Pythas, dark pyramid head, black robes, skin like the void, everything..

I was offered great strength and great gear if I joined the NWO. I was stunned that a man with such power and status would approach someone who was new to this world like I was. I had nothing to offer and he still gave me an opportunity.

Naturally, I joined.

1/3