via ad victoriam: 2/3

31st August 2022

Part Two. Talks about Ultimate Victory and has some steps for new dracs/evils.

Everyone has questions about what they can do to their greatest. What is the ultimate victory like? Or what is it like in the first place?
Ultimate Victory is when you have accomplished the greatest you could ever accomplish. Only few have accomplished Ultimate Victory.

Some have accomplished the ultimate without knowing it. Some have made it their whole life to accomplish it.

People who know about Ultimate Victory ultimately end up chasing it, or abandoning the idea.

You want to do what you can to your fullest, no? Or has the top of society beaten it into you that you will not become what you were made to do? To do great things? To be yourself?

Has the elite convinced the masses that they are to be slaves to a system? Or is it laziness that is holding you back from becoming a victor?

I will let you decide on these questions, reader.

The Ultimate Victory is what all people are to focus on. It is the core of our being; Some people regardless of faction loyalty will be dedicated to the ultimate victory.

But the Ultimate Victory transcends factions.

If goods, neutrals, evils all can focus on Ultimate Victory; does that make everyone evil? Or is it something that is beyond a faction?

Everyone's Ultimate Victory is a different one. But Ultimate Victory delves into the heart of evil. Most people dream of ruling a great empire. Imperialism is made into us. We are greedy. We want land. No matter how pacifistic you are, it is your nature to fight and plunder for a victory.

When the shadowy man approached me, I joined his side. I could see the shadows of Ultimate Victory.

He had worked with several other evils, one of them who I consider what could be referred to as a "Real G", the G is the reason why I hit so hard today. I remember being on Providence asking that man to make me a man. And he let it happen. I still work with him today. He is the only person who would still empower me after I was misled by the light.

Ultimate Victory isn't all about power, but power helps to attain Ultimate Victory.

On the path of victory lies well.. lies.

I had been fooled by neutrals and goods that there was something even greater on their side. But I have been raised to be a Warrior.

The path of good and neutral is a lie. If you are a fighter, you must refrain from straying off of evil. You will miss evil every single day.

Neutral is a more victorious path than a good one. Having the balance of both sides does make it more dangerous.
However, the most powerful weapons are the ones that make your hatred grow when you hold them. Neutral can only be so successful for some people. Evil is a guarantee.

But on the other hand, the righteous are truly despicable. They lie to you and give you false promises of great strength.

Working in evil had lead me to the greatest opportunities ever yet I was so misled I CURSED THE MAN WHO RAISED ME STRONG! I had cursed the man who took his time to go up to me and just offer me an opportunity to via ad victoriam. I regret this decision to this day.

I briefly was a neutral man. I was lost. I was promised a great opportunity, but as I approached more neutrals, I was cast away.

A man who owned a temple eventually picked me up after I had pawned a trident of his. So I became a student of the good.

I believed I would be working a combat job. That I would have action.

But reader, the good side is no side of action. You will face enemies but most of the time you will have bare-bones training and you will be stuck meditating.

I eventually came to my senses and went back to the right side a little before Cobia had been liberated from the DRAKE hegemony.

Back to victory..

Train yourself in mind, to the point where you are focused, but train yourself in strength, to the point where your punches can break the strongest of armor, including ones that are forged from otherworldly ores.

Find yourself a brotherhood. The stronger it is, the better. Charisma is the way forward. If you are not likable, you will be murdered and thrown to the dumpster very often.

Do not believe that being evil means you will become strong all of a sudden. Evil is a road of hardships that leads to success.

The first challenge is to conquer the souls of others.

Once you train yourself to become strong to a certain level, and you have a brotherhood, you must defeat 30 foes before you can get a quarterto via ad victoriam. Not small goblins, uruks, spiders. You must send 30 people to the void. They must have the strength to damage you well.

Defeat them all in the name of Dark. And after that, your Way to Victory will manifest. Go on the road.

I will not write about any more challenges, reader. Sometimes you will have to assign challenges to yourself, and sometimes they will come to you.
The first one just reaffirms your power.
2/3