2nd February 2014

Final Moderator Application

Made by Templar in Applications

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
2nd February 2014, 11:44 AM

Please take notice of this application for OldCP...

Hi! You may think of me as old and crummy. But I am still able to look after an island, and keep people safe from harm! Well, you may think I am too young to look after all these people. You are still wrong. I am 12 years old, and 12 is a mature age... for me.

So, as I said, I am 12 years old. My in-game name is Toby, and at least now I have a low ID. I have been on OldCP since v1 or 2. It has been a great experience on OldCP, but I'd like to take it a step farther!

I have had the best Moderating experience on Penguin Chat 4. I got voted best Moderator on PC4 a couple times. (I still don't see how all these people are like: "I am going to re-create Penguin Chat!" when along comes Damen, and makes the best damn re-make I have seen forever.) I have also Moderated a few CPPSs, but they aren't important. I am a former Moderator, and demoted for globalling about a party. But I have learnt not to, since it cost me my Knight Captain rank, and my Moderator job.

Why would you trust me? I have been trusted so far. I have become a Master, and I was top poster on the forums for a while. I am the second top user, and I plan to become the first :)

I understand the banning policy:

3 kicks - 1 ban.

2 kicks for bullying = 1 ban.

3 bans = 1 IPban.

(Of course, practically everyone knows it. That's why the island is so far from trouble.)

Well, I have come to an end. Have faith!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
15th February 2014, 10:28 AM

Edit: What did I post..?

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd August 2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
:D Chucker321 took the time to take in my comment, and shared the love!
Wait, what? O.o

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
2nd August 2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
:D Chucker321 took the time to take in my comment, and shared the love!

Wait, what? O.o

No idea...

Rookie
69 posts
Seen 14th April 2015
3rd August 2014, 04:34 AM

This is amazing! I can tell you spent a lot of time on it ;)

+1 by Templar
I am IsCrazy XD
{A loyal member to the kingdom of Oldcp and Snaildom}

"Its funny how sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger."

Login or join the forums to reply.