2nd February 2014

Moderator application. ~LukeX

Made by Aaron in Applications

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
2nd February 2014, 11:46 AM

Why I want to be a moderator:
I'd like to be a moderator to help keep the game safe,any cuss will give the player a kick or a ban.

Having multiple moderators is a great thing for a growing game and I hope to support the new players during this time. so I plan to keep my self online for a long time!. I also have very good knowledge of the game,commands and such.., and I feel that these skills would be of good use to the game.

Why would I make a good moderator?
As I stated above, I have previous experiences being a oldcp moderator. I know many commands that would greatly help the new players, As I am only human, I am prone to being somewhat immature at times, I always put the players and server before myself. I am available through out the day and am ready to come to assist those who needs help at all times. I am also active not only on the forums, but on both the oldcp and Penguinisles.

Thank you for reading and considering my application. I am open to any comments or criticism.

+1 by Preston and Thisismyname

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
2nd February 2014, 12:12 PM

Good application, short & simple :).

+1 by Aaron

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
3rd February 2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Good application, short & simple :).
Thankyou thisismyname, and congrats for the moderation!

Login or join the forums to reply.