2nd February 2014

Forum Moderator Application -Frozo

Made by frozo in Applications

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
2nd February 2014, 11:57 AM

Dear Administrators. I understand that forum moderator is an important position, and not just anyone can handle that rank but I believe that I may have what it takes takes so I woule like to make an application for the rank forum moderator.

I joined in November, I know, I know, I'm not the oldest user but I wouldn't consider myself the newest either. To be honest I believe that it doesn't matter when you have joined, Its more the experience and journey you've had ever since you've joined that matters. And me?, Well I can definitely say that I've had an magnificent journey ever since I've joined, not to mention the wonderful friends I've met too.

Skill and gaming history is important too. I have skills but unfortunately no programming skills but I know when its important to kick or ban. My gaming history brings back great memories, new friends and stuff. I haven't been a moderator on a game before but I have been on a lot of big xat chats but I rather be moderator on the forum any day.

The reason why other people would think I should become moderator is probably because I'm activ3, I make good posts, I never got a dislike(Execpt for yesterday, one was because me and Elsa were having a playful fight, no harm done but I think it shouldn't be allowed on the forums and shall NOT happen again) And I'm trusted by many moderators but I don't often talk to Administrators.

The reasons why I would like to become moderator is..
I love helping but even more I love keeping people safe, everywhere I go I feel like its my job to protect people, but not just people I would also like to keep the forum a safe community. I have earned every rank(Not counting administrator) but the one I want. If I were to be demoted from moderator I would execpt that and move on being thankful that I had a chance. I also believe that I would be a fun moderator but I'd know when its time to be serious. Oh and I forgot to add q moderator should have good grammar and I believe that I do.

Please give me a chance to prove that I can handle this rank.
Best regards

~Frozo

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:17 PM

Oops I forgot to add interests.

I have been interested in moderator ever since I first joined, I watched modarators moderate. Its basically my online dream! I've been on purpose more active lately wanting moderator. Another thing is I've been asking modarators for advice on how to achieve moderator. Like Archie gave me advice on how to make a goodd application, Also I've been watching this community grow for a long time, but my opinion its beginning to kinda shrink, as moderator I would help this community grow with more people and grow into a safer place.

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.