7th October 2013

Old Club Penguin Moderator Contest - Day 3/4

Made by Nintendo in Feedback

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th October 2013, 07:04 PM

Whew! What a day it was! I can't say what the first task was because I was doing homework(STUPID HOMEWORK D:), except for the fact that the Freehawks won Task 1. Then the second task was a Pet Shop Frenzy, and the Hoodies probably won that task. Task 3 was a soccer match. Pfft, the soccer matches were like a Super Smash Bros. game in a penguin edition. The Freehawks once again took the stage and grabbed their second victory. The final task was to get digging and act like Minecraft! The Hoodies found the golden puffle, but despite that, the Freehawks had the most investments, the win that guaranteed them a finalists spot. Still on the verge, the Hoodies, Frogs, Powers, Nerds, and Pookies were all waiting for the moment. The ones who got to celebrate after the results? The Hoodies. They were a stunning team with experience and smooth confidence.

Congratulations to the Freehawks and Hoodies, we'll see you at the finals.

I apologize to the Nerds, Pookies, Powers, and Frogs, which were the teams that didn't make the cut.

GET READY FOR THE FINALS :DDDDDDDD

+1 by Hashir and
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
7th October 2013, 07:24 PM

well im very disapointed that my team lost.. NOW I WONT TELL MY SHOCKING SECRET IF MY TEAM WON, IT WAS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE TO TELL ADMINS AND MODS AND OTHERS :( THIS RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE. no dislike ppl! no one can not dislike meh post, got it!? AND IM TIRED OF GARY TWERKING SLOW!!!!!!!

-1 by Bailey
(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

Login or join the forums to reply.