Moderation Application

Made by IceeSofie in Applications

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2014, 12:20 PM

Dear Admins and penguins who are reading,
I am Iceesofie also known as Sofie. Here is a little about me and why I would like to me a moderator again.
I would like to be a OldCP mod not a forums mod.
Name: Sofie
Timezone: Central
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Date I joined: March 2013
Previous experience: Oldcp Mod/ Admin and CPPS.se mod.
Why I quit before: I was getting bullied by a user, also I went to CPPS.se to get more experience so I could be more useful.
Why should I be a Mod again?:
I have heard that drama has been going on for the past months when I was gone, when I come on oldcp I see drama and no mods there to help, I think some mods are busy with their life or something and other mods just like to show off how they are a mod and don't even help others. I also know about bullying and drama that happens on oldcp, that can help me help others feel safer. I also know much about oldcp's history is anyone has questions about the history. I know most item id's now so that can help others too.
That is mostly all that I have, I do not need to be a moderator right away, I am not asking for that. I just would like to feel more useful on oldcp and not be as nervous when I need to ban someone or kick. Thanks for reading! -Iceesofie

+1 by Preston and Brndav
When you need me I will be there, count on it.

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
2nd February 2014, 12:53 PM

I'm not a admin but I completely agree drama is too high and most mods are great just most aren't always on that dosent mean there not active plus sofie you use to be a admin and were great at it I think u should earn your rank back in my opinion you where one of the best

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:03 PM

I think most ppl who were mods and quit who come back earn it again

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Login or join the forums to reply.