7th October 2013

Mystery 2 ideas

Made by Pieguy in The Lounge

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
7th October 2013, 07:46 PM

Hi penguins! As some of you know, i write weekly mysteries in the lounge. Now, this week, i am letting you decide! For this weekly mystery you will choose a few things...
1. When does my mystery take place?
2. Where does my mystery take place?
3. What happens in my mystery? (DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT choose any inappropriate references. If you do, i will report you to a moderator and ignore your idea. I believe murder is allowed, though.)
4. What are the characters names? (now, just like Sherlock Holmes and Watson, i am doing the 2 main characters. William and Marcus. You will chose any mods/admins names for the suspects.)
5. Choose the names of 3-5 suspects that the 2 detectives will see/question in they're journey.
6.***OPTIONAL*** Choose whodunit! (NOTE; PRIVATE MAIL ME THIS IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT, IF YOU DO NOT PM ME AND YOU WANT TO DO THIS, I WILL IGNORE YOUR COMMENT. THE WORST MYSTERY IS A SPOILED ONE.)
7. Enjoy the story! And remember, i will post every Tuesday-Saturday, so check The Lounge every day to see if i decided to post YOUR mystery!
(NOTE; I WILL ALLOW YOU TO RE-POST MYSTERY IDEAS WEEKLY IF I DO NOT PICK YOURS ONE WEEK. YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST THE SAME IDEA OVER AND OVER IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO POST IT)
Thanks!

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th October 2013, 08:01 PM

I have one idea for what the case will be,someone murders Damen!

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

38 posts
Seen 31st January 2016
7th October 2013, 08:20 PM

No, Car Warrior. Thats to mean...

I am owner and news reporter for the Noon News...

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th October 2013, 08:23 PM

Lol.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Login or join the forums to reply.