4th February 2014

Moderator - OldCP

Made by iScript in Applications

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 17th December 2014
4th February 2014, 11:30 AM

Hello Reader,
Well I would like to apply for moderator. I probably have no chance but I will regret not trying so without further ado here is my application.
I would like to be a moderator because I think I have a good sense of judgement. I also have programming knowledge so I could help with matters concerning programming. I also don't mind stating what YOU feel you might feel as if staff are neglecting you. But I will help avoid by trying to get Damen to listen to YOU the user.
I do have experience with this position; have maintained it until the end. I am lenient, forgiving and understanding. But I do have a limit like everyone.

I think hearing what the players want can show that we don't make decisions without consulting you. You are the one which makes OldCP special. I want to also be one of those who makes OldCP special when we unite nothing is impossible.I have fun with games; I am sure others do to.
So I would try and do it as many as possible but I will have a limit.

I will try to not let emotions cloud my judgement because it can effect the outcome, resulting in a devastating mistake.

I have rules that I follow to help me make righteous decision:
- Impersonation is forbidden under all circumstances.
- Proof must be providing if you want to tell a moderator an issue.
- Unless we have witness and we confirm it is not you via "/issame".
- 4 chances before reporting to Damen the conflict.
- I love helping people with their problems, it is my nature.
- And the official OldCP Rules.

Damen please consider me.

Thank you for your time.

EXTRA INFORMATION
=====================
OldCP Username: iScript
My age is: 13
Skills: Coding, Helping,Judging the situation in the appropriate manner.
====================

+1 by Templar, Augustine, Harrypot9, Grace and 2 others

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
4th February 2014, 01:17 PM

Great application, but you are not very well known on Oldcp. Hence the fact that your application was awesome, you have a good shot at earning moderator but I don't think many people will vote for you because you have just joined the community. No offense, I am just saying that not many people know you.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
4th February 2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Great application, but you are not very well known on Oldcp. Hence the fact that your application was awesome, you have a good shot at earning moderator but I don't think many people will vote for you because you have just joined the community. No offense, I am just saying that not many people know you.

Just to let you know, that's not how you use the word 'hense' Nice comment though!

This application of yours is excellent! Great grammar is included, and you give clear information on your programming skills. This is very well structured, nice job!

+1 by Harrypot9

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th February 2014, 02:57 PM

I would say get at least 100 posts before you get OldCP or Forum mod.

+1 by Harrypot9

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th February 2014, 07:03 PM

Well, your still a Rookie but this is actually a good application.
I suggest you to wait until you become an Member.
~Jonathanitti

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 17th December 2014
5th February 2014, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I know but it's worth a shot :P

+1 by Harrypot9

Login or join the forums to reply.