OldCP Mod Application

Made by Spice in Applications

Rookie
142 posts
Seen 11th June 2015
5th February 2014, 06:55 AM

Hello, this is my application

Name: My OldCP name is Spice

Experience: I have been moderator on SuperCP and OceanCP also on some other xat chats

I should be moderator on OldCP because I know all of the rules that apply to OldCP and being a moderator. I know how to use the moderator commands properly, and know when to ban and kick people. I will never abuse any of the commands. I am very active on OldCP, online every day/time possible.I will give you the best help that I can. I am willing to help users that are new and other players in the game that need help with room ids,item ids, commands, etc. I have great respect to everyone on the game. I will try my best to fix every situation or problem if I can. Need help? Ask Me.

Skills: My skills are Helping, Solving Problems, Figuring out mysteries, Grammar, etc.

Thank You guys for reading my Application

+1 by Pencil

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
5th February 2014, 09:13 AM

Good application, you are a future mod.

Banned
137 posts
Seen 9th May 2014
5th February 2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Good application, you are a future mod.

WAIT WHAT YOU GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-1 by Pencil
My signatures:
Friends: Damen,Rsnail,CPManiac,Tennis. Friends: Sadie (Sarabarille), Gary, Rockhopper, Screenhog, Stompin' Bob, Damen, Tennis, CPManiac, & G Billy. Party's: Penguin Chat 3 Moderator Training at 4:00 pm (EST) & 1:00 pm (PST) | Hosted By: Rsnail (Lance Priebe) | Damen Spike Owner Of DAMENSPIKE GAMES HQ also known as DSG HQ and the Party Starts at 4:00 pm (EST) & 1:00 pm (PST) here is the link Link: http://www.rocketsnail.pw/penguin/ do your best PC3 Mods Also PC3 Mods be sure your there on time | Goals: My Goal is to get the rank Moderator then Administrator. :( :( :( No one likes the real me :( :( :(

Login or join the forums to reply.