OldCP Mod Application

Made by Spice in Applications

Rookie
142 posts
Seen 11th June 2015
6th February 2014, 05:52 PM

This is my Application:

Name: My OldCP name is Spice

Experience: I have been moderator on OceanCP and Admin on SuperCP. I have helped create/disign CPPS's in the past

Interest: I am interested in becoming mod on OldCP because It's not a problem for me to help people on OldCP, if you ask for help from me you gonna get the best help that I can offer. Another reason why I want to become a moderator is because I am a very responsible person. I do not handle problems with anger, an incorrect additude is not the way to handle sertain situations. If I become mod I will never be in-active (unless something happens that causes me to) because I know that there are users online every day that need some type of help. I'm a very respectful person and don't have any reason to dis-respect anyone. I think that everyone should be respected because if you don't it might cause problems or hurt their feelings. I am all about making the right choices. For example, if someone needed help with item ids would I just let them sit there asking for help? No I wouldn't, I will go over to them and help them out. Being moderator on OldCP sounds like something that I will enjoy doing and it is something I will enjoy doing because I will Never Give Up.

Skills: I have many of skills with technology, Helping other users, Helping stop some bullying, Making new friends, Gaming,Making right choices, Being nice, and solving problems.

Well that's it, and thanks for reading my new application. I didn't think my other application had enough work put into it and it wasn't specific. Please comment below and tell me what you think.

+1 by Preston and TikiLiki

225 posts
Seen 7th August 2015
6th February 2014, 05:56 PM

Great application! I enjoyed reading it. You sound like the kind of person that would make a perfect mod! Good luck!

Login or join the forums to reply.