9th February 2014

ShadowWolf

Made by ShadowWolf in Applications

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 9th February 2014
9th February 2014, 10:54 AM

Hey I'm ShadowWolf this is my application. So first if you want to contact me this is my stuff! email: [email protected] Skype: Flaco99Cpps Kik: Gabrielbiele. I'm 13 years old i started CPPS in 2011 my first CPPS was Club Penguin Your Server know as "Cpys". Okay I want mod because it would help everyone in the CPPS even the staff i will teach people to help people and no rude players i would like this CPPS no have no bad players. This CPPS is the best for me it's a dream to be a mod in this awesome CPPS i wish my dream comes true. If there's any drama i will tell them to stop and say "i will mute you if you wont stop this is your waning!" also i'll make sure i warning them one time then a kick 3 times then if they wont stop a 24 hour ban. If they were any hacker i will tell them "you better stop now before you get banned" then i ban them forever if they start to hack. If they use any trainer's i will say "stop using a trainer or you will get kicked". I will always follow the rules and never start a fight with a mod or a user. The last time i was mod in a CPPS is Http://skycpps.com it shut'ed down because the coder quit'ed i really like this CPPS its one of my best custom CPPS ever. I will never Abuse, Hack, Cheat, Lie, and mess up this awesome job my name in OldCP.biz is ShadowWolf. I love this CPPS so much i i hope oldcp.biz never end i will always Listen, Follow Rules, and help. I will never abuse this job and i never abused in any CPPS because i do the best to be the best helper and moderator ever. I hope i get this job you really mean alot to me. ~ShadowWolf

Login or join the forums to reply.