9th October 2013

Baseball Tournament

Made by Hashir in Cool Stuff

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th October 2013, 04:46 PM

Well you guys know how much I love baseball right? Well today, instead of doing boring work at school, our school had our baseball tournament. We had to verse 4 different school's at some random school's baseball diamond. Our first game was against Bala. Bala is the name of the school we versed first. In the first inning we batted. I was a batter and I didn't even have to hit, they walked it. In the second inning, we were fielding. I wasn't fielding or on bases in this game. So the game went on, until the final score was 7-0! We were off to a good start. Our second match was against this other team. The had some good pitchers and excellent batters. Unfortunately for them, we won 5-4. It was a very tough match. In this match, I was an outfielder (when it was our turn to pitch). So we won 2 games so far. We couldn't play our third game because our bus driver already arrived. So it was the final game. It was our school against the other undefeated school. This was a very tough match. We ended up loosing 1-2. Although we came in second place. Eh it was a very good day and I had lot's of fun!

+1 by Kara
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
9th October 2013, 04:48 PM

good job hashir are town didnt even make the playoffs last year but hopefully will do better this year XD

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th October 2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
good job hashir are town didnt even make the playoffs last year but hopefully will do better this year XD
Last year, I was also in baseball. Although we failed. We didn't even win one match.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th October 2013, 05:07 PM

Hashir,you sure to love your baseball.XD

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Login or join the forums to reply.