15th February 2014

Forum Moderator application- Moshi

Made by Moshi in Applications

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
15th February 2014, 09:21 AM

Hello!

Today I will be making a Forum moderator application!

Username- Moshi Real Name- Maddie

Age-10

Experience- I am currently a moderator on oldcp. I was a mod comp finalist. I am currently a moderator on the oldcp chat group. I really also enjoy to help. I have been a master on here.
But demoted for requirements. I feel that this would be a good job for me. I have learned the moderator forums job. Because most of the people I talk with know a lot about forums and they are moderators on forums. I know a lot about this forums

Interests- I really enjoy games like oldcp. I really like chats too. I really enjoy being a moderator on the oldcp chat and oldcp. I would really like if I could work hard enough to earn moderator on this forums. I really enjoy helping. Also hanging out with people and making new friends. I really enjoy being around my friends to. I really think that this would be a great job for me.

Skills- I know a lot about this forums. If I became a forums moderator I would know how to kick or ban. Also give warnings. I know how to kinda program. I have made a website like a forums type thing but I forgot the password to edit. I really should have wrote that down... Oh well lets get back on topic. I like to help so I guess that's a good skill to have.

Well that's it!
Please give feed back!
Thanks for reading!

Moshi

+1 by Scott, Preston, CPManiac and frozo
hi i am moshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th February 2014, 09:24 AM

Ah, this is divine nice work Moshi or as you said Maddie :) I enjoyed reading this actually nice work!

GOOD LUCK!

+1 by Moshi
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th February 2014, 09:27 AM

This is amazing,Moshi :).Brilliant work and Good Luck being a moderator on Forums!

+1 by Moshi
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
15th February 2014, 09:33 AM

Good luck Moshi! I am just saying, I thought you need to be a master to apply for mod... ah who cares.

+1 by Moshi

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
15th February 2014, 09:37 AM

I read the post about it only says you must be a moderator to apply for admin. But thanks for the nice comments

+1 by Preston
hi i am moshi

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th February 2014, 09:44 AM

Great Application! Good Luck, Moshi to Moderator on Forums. :)

+1 by Moshi

Login or join the forums to reply.