18th February 2014

Mod Application

Made by iKaitlyn in Applications

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
18th February 2014, 08:58 PM

I would like to be a moderator of OldCP.biz because I am nice but I can be strict if I need to. Over many years of playing different Club Penguin Private Servers I have noticed that other penguins kill with kindness, so that is what I am doing in OldCP.biz., I don' t hurt other penguins because I have been bullied in other websites and I know how it feels when someone is bullying someone else, it feels contempt and horrible. I love all penguins no matter how they look, but their act can change everything. I am very nice with ALL penguins no matter who they are.

P.S. I am 14

That is why I think I should be a moderator for OldCP.biz!

~iKaitlyn

+1 by Grace and TerryDJ, -1 by x
~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th February 2014, 12:30 AM

Nice Mod Application and Good Luck, iKaitlyn. I hope you become a Moderator. ;)

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
19th February 2014, 02:11 PM

Thank you Terry, you are very nice!

~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.