664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
22nd February 2014, 09:24 AM

Hey guys!
I would like to be a mod.

Oldcp username:Rosie
Oldcp Forums username:Kylie

About me:
Hi! I'm Rosie On Oldcp. I am ten years old and I have been playing on here for maybe... a month or two. I love helping around the island! I really do not like fights, because it causes drama, which everyone ends up crying. I am very nice, and a lot of people like me! I try my best to solve problems or questions. I know I'm a bit young, but I'm responsible. If anyone breaks the rules, I stop them immediatly. A lot of people are trying out for mod, so I might not get picked. But that's fine. I will keep trying and do my best.

Any exprience:
I don't have any exprience of being a mod or admin on a website. This oppertunity will help me learn how to help everyone out. In real life, I am student council, and that mean's that I take charge of the responsibilities.

Will you try your best with everything:
Yes I will. I do not give up. I try my very hardest! My teacher said that I'm the hardest worker in the class. I try to make things right. If someone is bullying someone, I tell them stop right away and tell a mod. I won't have to tell a mod if someone is bullying (so and so). I can just do it right away if I'm a mod.

Do you come on here daily:
Yes I do. Sometimes I have vacations, which I won't be able to go on. I love coming on here, and I'll try my very best.

I hope you like this Damen!
Waddle 0n!

Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

479 posts
Seen 8th October 2022
22nd February 2014, 09:35 AM

This was a good application. When ramen is online, send it to his mail and make a mood about asking him to read it. I did this and he looked at my application, too.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
22nd February 2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
This was a good application. When ramen is online, send it to his mail and make a mood about asking him to read it. I did this and he looked at my application, too.

Who's ramen?

479 posts
Seen 8th October 2022
22nd February 2014, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Who's ramen?
Stupid Auto-Correct! I meant damen

Login or join the forums to reply.