Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
22nd February 2014, 09:53 AM

My Moderator Application

Name: Adawg

Forums Name: AgentAdawg

Why do you want to become moderator?

I want to become moderator so I can make Oldcp a nicer and better place for players to enjoy, I also want to become mod so I can stop rule breakers. I also want to help ALOT of penguins! New users need help with codes and they need to know the rules, if they also want a tour of the island than they would get one from me!

What persuaded you to become moderator?

I have seen a lot of people who DO know the rules breaking them, I want to kick or ban those people so Oldcp wont be affected by the actions they do. I have also seen people bullying and I have reported to moderators but they wouldn't do anything about it, but I would do something about it right away.

Are you active?

Yes, I am VERY active! I would say im on oldcp about 6 days a week for about 10 hours altogether, and I know some moderators cant be active but an active moderator is a good moderator!

I hope you have enjoyed my application! I want to say thank you to the readers and Damen!

~Augustine :)

+1 by LivinFurry, May23, Zeternal and x

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
22nd February 2014, 10:00 AM

Magnificent, application! I'm pretty sure you're be moderator soon! Let alone you should of already been master! o.o But, anyways you're funny I seen you on OldCP alot! So, you likely to have moderator 85% Nah scratch that 90% well by my opinion! Anyways, I'm pretty sure you'll make moderator very soon keep up the good work love it! :D

~FTF

+1 by Grace

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
22nd February 2014, 10:03 AM

Thanks man! I know I am getting more loved and famous on oldcp

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
22nd February 2014, 12:58 PM

Great job bro!
*fist pumps*

-1 by x
Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
22nd February 2014, 01:02 PM

Nice application Adawg! I hope Damen reads this! =)

+1 by TerryDJ, -1 by Harrypot9
MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 25th March 2014
22nd February 2014, 02:16 PM

Hello my name is xxPackerxx,

I know all you guys remeber me from this old website in OldCP I will respect and I am funny sometimes I don't abuse or hack but I do know how to hack I now change my username to "TurboTankz" on OldCP and don't worry I will make you safe whenever I go I have a iPad mini now so I will go on it and see what you guys are doing if you to respect me I will kick you for 1 time and when you be very rude I will tell you to stop or I will mute your username, if you don't very respect the others in this Private Server, you will never have this username ever again from OldCP it will be permenitly banned forever, so I know you don't want that too happen so I will be good for you and if you have some probloms skype me or DM me on Twitter, new skype "Cyebrwolf65" twitter "@ClubNicholas103" I will always be with you and nothing will be not bad.

What happens someone hacks in the server?:

What would happen I do too see the code what is happening so I will fix this server even the website I have you guys coverd this server will never close down I will make this world too keep safe!

Username: TurboTankz

+1 by TerryDJ, -1 by x
I'm the Best! XD

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
22nd February 2014, 02:19 PM

No posting your application in other people's application. If you want to post a application, make a discussion about it.

+1 by Harrypot9
MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 25th March 2014
3rd March 2014, 12:11 AM

I did you know how long I have to make that....

+1 by TerryDJ
I'm the Best! XD

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
My Moderator Application

Name: Adawg

Forums Name: AgentAdawg

Why do you want to become moderator?

I want to become moderator so I can make Oldcp a nicer and better place for players to enjoy, I also want to become mod so I can stop rule breakers. I also want to help ALOT of penguins! New users need help with codes and they need to know the rules, if they also want a tour of the island than they would get one from me!

What persuaded you to become moderator?

I have seen a lot of people who DO know the rules breaking them, I want to kick or ban those people so Oldcp wont be affected by the actions they do. I have also seen people bullying and I have reported to moderators but they wouldn't do anything about it, but I would do something about it right away.

Are you active?

Yes, I am VERY active! I would say im on oldcp about 6 days a week for about 10 hours altogether, and I know some moderators cant be active but an active moderator is a good moderator!

I hope you have enjoyed my application! I want to say thank you to the readers and Damen!

~Augustine :)

Nice Mod Application, Good luck Adawg.
Quote:
I did you know how long I have to make that....

You can make discussion to post it about Mod Application.

+1 by LivinFurry

Login or join the forums to reply.