3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
24th February 2014, 03:53 PM

My Moderator Application
For in-game

Name: Adawg

Forums Name: AgentAdawg

Why do you want to become moderator?

I want to become moderator so I can make Oldcp a nicer and better place for players to enjoy, I also want to become mod so I can stop rule breakers. I also want to help ALOT of penguins! New users need help with codes and they need to know the rules, if they also want a tour of the island than they would get one from me!

What persuaded you to become moderator?

I have seen a lot of people who DO know the rules breaking them, I want to kick or ban those people so Oldcp wont be affected by the actions they do. I have also seen people bullying and I have reported to moderators but they wouldn't do anything about it, but I would do something about it right away.

Are you active?

Yes, I am VERY active! I would say im on oldcp about 6 days a week for about 10 hours altogether, and I know some moderators cant be active but an active moderator is a good moderator!

I hope you have enjoyed my application! I want to say thank you to the readers and Damen!

~Augustine :)

xtlw.pnghttps://www.google.com/search?

+1 by Jacobg627 and Dice

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2014, 03:56 PM

Just to say, you hate pookies, and all. That will effect OldCP a bit.

+1 by Zeternal and Chandler, -1 by Augustine

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
24th February 2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Just to say, you hate pookies, and all. That will effect OldCP a bit.

I don't hate pookies dice >.< I got over that

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
24th February 2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
My Moderator Application

Name: Adawg

Forums Name: AgentAdawg

Why do you want to become moderator?

I want to become moderator so I can make Oldcp a nicer and better place for players to enjoy, I also want to become mod so I can stop rule breakers. I also want to help ALOT of penguins! New users need help with codes and they need to know the rules, if they also want a tour of the island than they would get one from me!

What persuaded you to become moderator?

I have seen a lot of people who DO know the rules breaking them, I want to kick or ban those people so Oldcp wont be affected by the actions they do. I have also seen people bullying and I have reported to moderators but they wouldn't do anything about it, but I would do something about it right away.

Are you active?

Yes, I am VERY active! I would say im on oldcp about 6 days a week for about 10 hours altogether, and I know some moderators cant be active but an active moderator is a good moderator!

I hope you have enjoyed my application! I want to say thank you to the readers and Damen!

~Augustine :)

xtlw.pnghttps://www.google.com/search?

make your sister stop saying bad words on your account. Then, ur a good mod. maybe change ur password or something...
but good application

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th February 2014, 05:05 PM

This was well thought out, but you should make it clear to whether your applying for in forum, or ingame. Good try though!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
24th February 2014, 07:27 PM

I think I have a good application :3

Login or join the forums to reply.