24th February 2014

(Updated) Application c:

Made by Duckling in Applications

84 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
24th February 2014, 05:42 PM

Hello Penguins! My name is Brooke, but I like being called Duckling. Im 11 years old. This is my application for becoming an OldCP Moderator! It is long, so im not forcing you to read! c:

Why do you want to be a mod?

The main reason I would like to be a mod is to stop bullying COMPLETLY. Ive seen a major amount of bullying. Ive been bullied and I know how it feels. I know, its hard. I promise that if I become mod, and you come to me about bullying, I will be sure to stop it as soon as possible! I wont be harsh if you ask for mod or for credits, and Ill give you a small warning for you not to do it again. Everyone makes mistakes, so I wouldn't be angry unless I see continuous begging. I will joke around, and I love the feeling of knowing I helped someone or I put a smile on someones face. Also, if you ever need someone o talk to, im here for you. Ive been told im kind, trustworthy, and helpful. c:

More Info

I know, it looks like im new. But im not. My old account (BrookeCookie) was created in September 2014. Ive seen how the mods react to bullying. In OldCP, I am usually seen sitting around and asking if anyone needs any help with anything. I know most codes, and im friendly to new users. I try to make them feel welcome, as if they had been on for months.

What would you do if you see a bully?

If I see a bully, I would first give them a warning. After, If I had to kick them 3 times, I would ban them. I would comfort the victim and make sure it wont happen again. I want oldcp to feel safe. Being a mod would be fun, but it would also be a serious and important job that's given to only the finest player of OldCP, and I would like to reach that goal.

Are you active?

Yes! Im on (almost) 24/7. Don't worry, I play softball and football, Im not on every second.

Thank you so much for reading! Comment any info that should be here, and ill be sure to add it! Have a wonderful day!
~Duckling

+1 by Chandler, Mycroft, Grace, Varai and 2 others

Rookie
25 posts
Seen 2nd March 2014
24th February 2014, 05:56 PM

#DUCKLING4MOD!!!! this was amazing!!! U ARE AWESOME!!!!

Rookie
26 posts
Seen 29th August 2015
24th February 2014, 06:08 PM

Nice Apply :D Amazing.

84 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
24th February 2014, 06:34 PM

Quote:
#DUCKLING4MOD!!!! this was amazing!!! U ARE AWESOME!!!!

AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH

84 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
24th February 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Nice Apply :D Amazing.

Aww thanks so much!

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2014, 08:36 PM

Amazing Mod Application! Good Work, Duckling. I hope you become a Moderator. ;)

84 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
24th February 2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Amazing Mod Application! Good Work, Duckling. I hope you become a Moderator. ;

Thanks terry! That means a lot to me c:

Login or join the forums to reply.