Forum Moderator Application

Made by Bob in Applications

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
27th February 2014, 05:21 PM

MuscleBob1's Moderator Application for the Forums

Dear you three amazing administrators,

here is my forum moderator application. This is my final draft. I hope you enjoy this!

Forum name
MuscleBob1

Experience
Moderator in OldCPv7, re-promoted in OldCPv8.

What I will do to make this forum a better place
I will stop bullies and rude people. I will not be lazy. I will moderate as much as I can. I will make sure nobody breaks the rules. I will create helpful and entertaining posts for the fellow users of the forum. I will ban, IP ban, etc. when needed for reasons. I will NEVER abuse my powers or break rules. I will be nice to everyone and treat everyone equally. I will try to make sad and/or mad people happy. I will be serious about important things, I will not joke about important things. I will lock bad or dramatic discussions. I will be as active as possible.

Staff and MastersTM categories
I will post in these categories to make suggestions for staff and/or masters, talk about important stuff with staff and/or masters, etc. I will not make pointless, short, useless posts. I will make posts in all categories about help, reports, important things, entertainment, etc.

Staff reports
If there is a bad, rude, etc. staff member, I will report it to an administrator. I will report it to Damen or Cyberwolf, if there is a bad administrator.

To end this discussion
To end this discussion, I would like to say thank you for those who read and liked this. I hope this will be accepted. It is fine if not accepted. If so not accepted, I will not complain or anything. I hope you enjoyed this!

~MuscleBob1

+1 by Zeternal, Ellie and Varai

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
27th February 2014, 06:40 PM

This application was AMAZING! I hope you get forum mod! you really deserve it! :) +1

Login or join the forums to reply.