Moderator Application

Made by Dancebear in Applications

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
5th March 2014, 08:08 PM

Dear Administrators,
Please consider me as a Moderator on OLD CP.

Im going to start by introducing myself, My name is Karoline and im 14 years old. Im not new on this but im not old either. Okay! Well I'm going to tell a little about who I am I guess. I'm a straight A student in almost all school subjects, I'm a high school student, I'm a competitive dancer (I dance all genres), my favorite color is Aqua, I love travelling, I love playing volleyball, soccer like all the sports. I'm a real sporty. I'm like so much on the computer that its not even funny.

Okay! Well I think you know a little bit about me :). Here is the reason I want to join the team :

I'm not applying to be a moderator to have the color. I'm applying because I want to be the known penguin that helps others. I'm a type of person that's always there for everyone and I would love to show you guys and girls what I can do to prove that. I know all the rules, I follow them first of all, I've NEVER been rude or been a bully to anyone on this game or anyone in my life! I wouldn't want people to treat me the same so I just keep my mouth shut.

I'm a person that is able to take charge if something happens. I've always been a good leader in my entire life and I really want to show you what I can do.

Everyone knows that being a moderator takes many responsibilities. I am ready for the challenge. I know I can do this and I'm totally committed to do it 100%.

Another reason that I would like to be a moderator for Old Club Penguin is to learn. I'm a person that wants to learn. That wants to achieve some goals in life. That wants to be the best I can be. Being Moderator on this amazing game would be such an experience to die to learn.

I know that I may not have the bestest to have a chance but I hope I didn't waste your time reading this. Thank you so much! Yours Truly...

DanceBear

+1 by Mycroft, 7hinkn00dles, Key, Sophie and 5 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
5th March 2014, 08:12 PM

Fantastic Dance! You should get the job :3 Btw this is RainbowDashh. If ya don't get the job we can always try the competition ;)

Carry on, my wayward son.

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
5th March 2014, 08:13 PM

Thanks Rainbow Dash! I cant wait for the Comp! I wont be there Friday sadly :( But Im all pumped for Sathurday!

+1 by Mycroft and Mark

Close Friends

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 11th March 2014
5th March 2014, 08:28 PM

Cool,
I would really like to be a mod on real club penguin...

+1 by Dancebear
-Waddle On!

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
5th March 2014, 08:40 PM

Hey Rainbow ? Did any other people sign up for the nerds?

+1 by Mark

Close Friends

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 11th March 2014
6th March 2014, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Hey Rainbow ? Did any other people sign up for the nerds?
?!?!?!

-Waddle On!

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
6th March 2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Cool,

I would really like to be a mod on real club penguin...
You have to be 18 or older.
Quote:
Dear Administrators,

Please consider me as a Moderator on OLD CP.

Im going to start by introducing myself, My name is Karoline and im 14 years old. Im not new on this but im not old either. Okay! Well I'm going to tell a little about who I am I guess. I'm a straight A student in almost all school subjects, I'm a high school student, I'm a competitive dancer (I dance all genres), my favorite color is Aqua, I love travelling, I love playing volleyball, soccer like all the sports. I'm a real sporty. I'm like so much on the computer that its not even funny.

Okay! Well I think you know a little bit about me :). Here is the reason I want to join the team :

I'm not applying to be a moderator to have the color. I'm applying because I want to be the known penguin that helps others. I'm a type of person that's always there for everyone and I would love to show you guys and girls what I can do to prove that. I know all the rules, I follow them first of all, I've NEVER been rude or been a bully to anyone on this game or anyone in my life! I wouldn't want people to treat me the same so I just keep my mouth shut.

I'm a person that is able to take charge if something happens. I've always been a good leader in my entire life and I really want to show you what I can do.

Everyone knows that being a moderator takes many responsibilities. I am ready for the challenge. I know I can do this and I'm totally committed to do it 100%.

Another reason that I would like to be a moderator for Old Club Penguin is to learn. I'm a person that wants to learn. That wants to achieve some goals in life. That wants to be the best I can be. Being Moderator on this amazing game would be such an experience to die to learn.

I know that I may not have the bestest to have a chance but I hope I didn't waste your time reading this. Thank you so much! Yours Truly...

DanceBear
Great application! I hope you get moderator!

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
6th March 2014, 04:04 PM

U are bound to be mod good application 1+

+1 by Dancebear

390 posts
Seen 5th July 2020
6th March 2014, 09:22 PM

i would love to be a mod because i love helping others and i could learn something new because i am always going to follow the rule i am not going to use it for bulling or for a powerful penguin i will use it for good :D

No

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
6th March 2014, 09:30 PM

Im amazed! thank you so much for all the comments!!
means so much<3

+1 by Mark

Close Friends

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
7th March 2014, 12:20 AM

hey guys i really want to be a mod on this website

hello everyone my name is Bethany and i love to play with friends so when i was being mean sometimes i thought about it and said i should not be mean anymore so then i have stopped all the mean days and everyone who i have been mean to im sorry also i wanted to say sorry to them and to those who are bullyed out there if i was a mod i would report them sadly the other day i had to report my own best friend for saying personal info but everyone sadly if you are bullied i will help you when i am a mod please let me for once it is ok if i am not a mod

sincerely Bethany7

-1 by Harrypot9
i wanna be a mod

390 posts
Seen 5th July 2020
26th March 2014, 06:52 PM

in old cp my user name is 'ifollowrules' im using my brothers account because we all share one laptop. i wanna be a mod because i work all day and every day! i always follow the rules and i never broke one! as you can see my user name im a very big fan on helping people an following rules! i dont do it so i can have power in my hands its because i want to help others in need and i want to be part of a mod so i cant be more focused in the whole mod thing. i hope you make me a mod one day cyber or DAMEN! :)

No

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
27th March 2014, 10:49 PM

sorry i cannot consider you as a moderator im going for Milly777 she is respectful she follows rules she was not mean please consider Milly777 for a moderator shes my best friend she is nice well sometimes she can lie but that's because shes 8 years old

i wanna be a mod

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
27th March 2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
U are bound to be mod good application 1+

i wanna be a mod

Rookie
19 posts
Seen 8th June 2014
28th March 2014, 11:52 AM

Dear Administrators.
Hello Damen or Cyberwolf I would like to apply for mod, I will be helpful, kind , respectful, trustful, like I am already...
Please do accept my application and, I help mods when their are hacking and things like that! So yeah...
Please accept my apply! :D

Login or join the forums to reply.