Made by Pieguy in Applications

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
7th March 2014, 11:00 PM

IGN: DetPieguy
Forum: Pieguy
To whom it may concern,
I would like to apply for a Sergeant Detective for various reasons. First, I have a lot of experience in being a detective, some may even say I was up there in the top rankings. After a year being a regular detective, I think I am ready to take it up. The pressure. The stress. I'm ready for it. After being summoned by various criminals, and investigating and solving a TON of crimes, I think I am ready to become a Sergeant Detective. I also have experience being a moderator, which helps in the way that I enforce the rules. I have been summoned by rover, solved cases, worked with Nicholas Angel, and I think overall I am ready for this rank. I think I am ready to take it up a notch, and lead.
I hope you strongly consider me as a Sergeant Detective in the dsghq order.
Sincerely,
Pieguy

+1 by Harrypot9 and lylance
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
7th March 2014, 11:08 PM

I loved your application! I will recommend you to Nicholas Angel if he is alive.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th March 2014, 03:28 AM

The order doesn't take applications, it picks it's members when some are needed.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
8th March 2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
The order doesn't take applications, it picks it's members when some are needed.
Oh. I guess that was kind of a waste...

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 9th March 2014
8th March 2014, 10:54 PM

Nicholas Angel.
I get that reference.
Hot Fuzz, good man.

Login or join the forums to reply.