8th March 2014
1 view

Order Application - Toby c:

Made by Templar in Applications

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
8th March 2014, 12:17 PM

I am Toby. I would really like to be part of the Order. I am 12 years old, and hope to be a Sir Toby.

I would really like to, because it feels like I am apart of something, well, important, if you would put it that way, and I wouldn't feel really feel invisible anymore XD

If I could help get rid of the meanies on OldCP that we have now by being part of the Order, then that would make OldCP a better place for you and me.

I hope to be trusted as a new Order Member, and hope to encourage more people to try their hardest to join. I like helping people out, and I know people would take my advice knowing I am a sir!

Thanks.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
8th March 2014, 12:21 PM

Well, when you were a detective, you were said to be a great one, but I do not recall ever seeing you work, like... question people, and finding suspects.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
8th March 2014, 12:25 PM

I was told by Nicholas to check Rover's status reports.
I was looking for codes to try and crack, but I realized it probably wasn't written in Pigpen Cipher (possibly why you didn't see me much)
I was trying to search for the bomb Cronus his in the Pizza Parlour (found out that never went on from there)
And sometimes I was never told about cases going on, and mainly when Nicholas Angel is online, I'm in bed.

Login or join the forums to reply.