8th March 2014

Order Application - Pickle1020

Made by Mohamed in Applications

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
8th March 2014, 12:35 PM

Hello,

I applied to take part in the OldCP Order to protect the island using smart strategies / ways such as solving the problem, reporting the problem, preventing the problem, ask what the problem is (always do this first) etc.

The second reason I applied is because I kind of like crime-solving, for example when you get on the game, someone realizes you're a detective and comes up to you and says someone did a crime and you think its fake. It's could be true or not. Then they say where that person is. Come to the room and track down evidence, find the victim and culprit etc.

The final reason I also applied is mostly because I have experience in DamenSpike Games Headquarters companies like OldCP.biz, OldCP forum + dsgHQ forum (this forum), Penguin Isles Beta as founder of world + level 2 and such more. I would also like you to check my OldCP application ---> http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=10398

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Yours sincerely,
sir Pickle1020

P.S. If I don't get in the Order, please accept Toby.

+1 by Archie and Scott

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th March 2014, 03:36 AM

It's nice that your interested, but the order picks it's own members when ready; the order isn't something you can apply for. I don't think you can apply for OldCP at the moment either.

+1 by Mohamed

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Login or join the forums to reply.