11th March 2014

Penguin Watch - Application

Made by Templar in Applications

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
11th March 2014, 12:50 PM

I would like to be a part of the Penguin Watch, fight crime, and protect penguins!

Name
Toby

Experience
I started off as James on PC4 (by Damen), and I was a Moderator. I believe I did well, and kept the bullies out! We didn't have firearms, but I was quite good with the commands. Sometimes, I use my tablet, which uses a DIFFERENT font on OldCP, so I can easily ban those IIlllIIIs.
I used to be a Detective, recruited by Nicholas Angel, and I used to check Rover's status. Every time I saw strange code, I would immediately check the Pigpen Cipher code.

Reasons to be Employed
• I haven't yet abused anything of Damen's creations
• I haven't really been anything important yet on OldCP, so being a Penguin Watch penguin would be quite interesting.
• I know the commands, and I wouldn't ever slip my finger and shoot an innocent penguin.

I agree to...
• Once a brother, always a brother. You can never leave the PW once you are employed.
• Always undercover. A brother of the PW must never reveal their abilities to others. If their cover is blown, they will be sentenced to death and may never gain a rank again.
• Captains of the PW can reveal their position in the Penguin Watch, but undercover brothers must never ask for this promotion.
• Online 3 times per week, 10 minutes each. A brother of the PW must commit to the minimum online time. If this is betrayed their rank will be stolen.
• Penguin Watch members at times of distress on OldCP, perhaps a crisis to do with the Crime Office, will be entrusted with a firearm. Firearm rules apply to these members.
• Fight against bullies, you do not need to judge according to the individual rules like moderators, you can kick a bully if you think they are being mean.

+1 by bakon and Mohamed

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th March 2014, 12:59 PM

Toby Nice Application +1 From Me

+1 by Templar
learn from me

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
11th March 2014, 01:30 PM

This a very true, detailed post you have made.
+1

+1 by Templar

Login or join the forums to reply.