Penguin Watch Application

Made by Mohamed in Applications

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
11th March 2014, 01:23 PM

Introduction:
Hello,
I would like you to take the time to read this quick application.

Details and Experience:
My username is Pickle1020, forums and game and I'm 15 years old.
I had experience in a forum moderator, moderated BlizzardCPPS, OldCP, Atlantic Penguin etc.

Reasons:
My reasons I wanted to join is because I have capability of the following commitments as a brother of the PW. I understand that as a brother of the PW, you must not reveal your secret abilities / identity unless you are a captain, you must always fight bullies and kick 2 times, ban 2 times, ipban once (ask for permission first). I know that you must act like a very responsible moderator and never leave the PW. I also wanted to join because I must stop rule-breakers from hacking, bully etc.
Furthermore, I am very active and will never beg for a promotion unless asked to be promoted.

What I know I must do:
Once a brother, always a brother. You can never leave the PW once you are employed.

Always undercover. A brother of the PW must never reveal their abilities to others. If their cover is blown, they will be sentenced to death and may never gain a rank again.

Captains of the PW can reveal their position in the Penguin Watch, but undercover brothers must never ask for this promotion.

Online 3 times per week, 10 minutes each. A brother of the PW must commit to the minimum online time. If this is betrayed their rank will be stolen.

Penguin Watch members at times of distress on OldCP, perhaps a crisis to do with the Crime Office, will be entrusted with a firearm. Firearm rules apply to these members.

Fight against bullies, you do not need to judge according to the individual rules like moderators, you can kick a bully if you think they are being mean.

Ending:
Thanks for you for reading my application.

Sincerely,
sir Pickle1020

+1 by bakon, Damen, Kara, Sophie and 6 others

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
23rd March 2014, 01:46 PM

It's a bit weird I get 7 likes and no comments.

+1 by Pink Pigeun

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 18th February 2015
21st December 2014, 07:07 PM

how do u make 1

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 18th February 2015
21st December 2014, 07:15 PM

hi im sheepboy135 i wanna be a penguin watch i helped stop bullies for a year and never became one so ill take the time to make a app enjoy!So when i wanted to be one i helped someone and it felt good.i helped for 1 year and it made me relize i wanted to be one.It was quite enjoyable seeing them waddle free after explaining to the bullies its really hurtfull and my story of being bullied.I felt like i just saved a life but i know i didnt.And all i wanted and all i want now is to be a pengin watch member.I remember being told im doing good from mods,penguin watch members,and even investigators.I joined in hoodie house and i had fun.ENDING im exited to see if i become one or not.i hapoe u read this and enjoy it and let me join not sure i put this on the right thing but OH WELL

+1 by Pink Pigeun and Mohamed

Login or join the forums to reply.