11th March 2014

**PenguinWatch Apply**

Made by ForumHelper in Applications

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
11th March 2014, 01:30 PM

Hello users, Damen, cyberwolf, Chelsey, and fellow moderators!
I'm applying for PenguinWatch for oldcp.biz.
Experience:
Me and cadet PenguinDSC and Pickle1020 solved the mystery of the DamenSpike "Mikey Hack"
We both had the same idea and solved it correctly! I think I know what it's like to be undercover because it's required for something's. I cannot say exactly how I know what it's like to do this because I could be in trouble if I told so aloud to the public.
Ik how to keep my mouth shut when needed. I dont think you see me snooping around in your business and spreading what I found out, I feel I'm very aware of things that go on.
I'm a moderator on these forums so I hope that means you can trust me.
I've not been givin a warning or have been banned for my actions. I was hacked as a younger user, but I'm well aware of the safety of my password I've been using.
I've never on the forums or game have been blamed for hacking, rule breaking, or any other things that violate the DamenSpike policy and rules. I may been not super well known, but all I need to do is have faith in my self and all of you out there.
Name: I'm PoliceBob on oldcp and PoliceBob on the forums. My real name is Steven and I'm close to 13 years of age. You can call me Bobbeh,PeanutButter, or Naruto, or PoliceBob.
Reasons to be employed:
Well, I'm was moderator for the forums so I think that makes me trusted. You can get mostly why I could be employed from my experience
My commitments will go towards these
Once a brother, always a brother. You can never leave the PW once you are employed.
Always undercover. A brother of the PW must never reveal their abilities to others. If their cover is blown, they will be sentenced to death and may never gain a rank again. [once a brother always a brother]
Captains of the PW can reveal their position in the Penguin Watch, but undercover brothers must never ask for this promotion.[undercover brothers]
Online 3 times per week, 10 minutes each. A brother of the PW must commit to the minimum online time. If this is betrayed their rank will be stolen. [Brother of the PW]
Penguin Watch members at times of distress on OldCP, perhaps a crisis to do with the Crime Office, will be entrusted with a firearm. Firearm rules apply to these members. [entrusted]
Fight against bullies, you do not need to judge according to the individual rules like moderators, you can kick a bully if you think they are being mean.[fight for what's right]

As a brother I'll always be once a brother always a brother.
As a brother I will not leak the code and secrets
As a brother I'll share the brotherhood with those a brother
ONCE A BROTHER ILL FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT!!!!

Thank you for reading
PS Feedback is very useful for me!

+1 by Damen, Varai, bakon, Sophie and 1 other
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
11th March 2014, 01:37 PM

Very well detailed and perfect. Also, I did solve the mickey riot.
+1

+1 by ForumHelper

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
11th March 2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Very well detailed and perfect. Also, I did solve the mickey riot.

+1
I added you! I dont want to take all the credit!

+1 by Mohamed

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
12th March 2014, 11:54 AM

Thanks for any support givin!

Login or join the forums to reply.