22nd March 2014

Public Appeal Guidelines

Made by Nintendo in Banned

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd March 2014, 10:33 AM

See also: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/12420-How-to-make-a-good-appeal/

Hello, and welcome to the Public Appeal section. If you don't know what this is, then we'll tell you. The "Public Appeals" section is a section where you can appeal for your banned account(s). If you want to make a good appeal, please consider the following guidelines:

- Do not attack the staff trying to help you. This will only extend your ban or make the ban permanent.

- Do NOT break the rules in the appeal. You will also have an extended/permanent ban.

- Do not post anything in this section if it's unrelated. Put it somewhere else!

- If you're going to be a bad sport about your ban, don't bother making an appeal.

- YOU MUST HAVE PROOF IF YOU SAY YOU ARE INNOCENT. If you lie to us, it's an automatic permanent ban.

- Calmly explain your username, why you were banned, and why you should be un-banned. If you cannot handle doing this, you will stay banned, and that's that.

- DO NOT APPEAL FOR SOMEONE ELSE. The appeal will be automatically denied. If you repeat this procedure, you will be banned and the person you're appealing for will stay banned, too.

Thank you for reading.

+1 by Damen, frozo, Dice, Bailey and 22 others
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Login or join the forums to reply.