11th October 2013

This is my life.

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Cool Stuff

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
11th October 2013, 09:59 PM

So I have decided, I will tell you how my life is. I get bullied a lot of times. So one time, a girl thought that I was still the same way I was before. She came up to me at 4th period. Now, I already had this planned, she came up to me and threw my books at my face. I "cry" and then, she comes up to me AGAIN, and this time, she pulled my hair so hard! I got up and said: "so you think I'm still the same?" I grab her pony tail and hold it down and punch her multiple times until she starts bleeding. So once I did that, everyone cheered me on. The next day, I made a club. I had so many people to join it, she ended up saying sorry, so I let her into my club. She ended up making a club JUST LIKE MINE and took every single member away. This left me laying on my bed all day and wondering what I should do. So today, I made a new club, I actually thought everyone was going to join it, but instead they say that they are already in the OIA swaggers. Which BTW is the name of the girl's club, I got really really depressed, I started crying during lunch and nobody sat by me. So my friend said that if I want members, I should combine my club with the OIA swaggers. So I did. I got the whole class to join, but this school is never as good as my old school. ;((

Thanks guys for your helpful posts. Don't forget, I still freaking MISS and want to go back to my old school.;(((((

+1 by Kara, Bailey and Notacoolman
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

329 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
11th October 2013, 10:06 PM

Wow. There's a lot of drama at your school. Sorry that it sucks.

Sophiabeth. (:
I love sleep and reading
Make good choices kiddos!

265 posts
11th October 2013, 10:11 PM

Life has obstacles. You have to overcome those obstacles. Don't worry you'll deal with it soon.

-Assistant Of Fizz, Fedora and Freezer! - *New* Tour Guide!
Ask me any questions on PM! And I will try my best to answer!

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
11th October 2013, 10:11 PM

Technically the first part isn't considered bullying since you punched her back, therefore not making it one sided anymore. But as for the club part, yea that's bullying. Just stay strong during it and don't let any of it get to your head.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th October 2013, 10:14 PM

Bullies are just brainless, little weaklings that think they're tough and scary as Hong Kong. They need to lower down on whatever they think about others.

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th October 2013, 10:35 PM

I know what bulling feels like TRUST ME I have had in OldCP and out. Trust me.. report it to a teacher.. they will get the bulling to stop.. honestly when I was bullied i did almost punch the person but I held back because I had more sense than the bully.. I knew if a fought back I would get in trouble. This girl that bullied me pushed me to the ground. I know karate I had the RIGHT to fight back but guess what I didn't. the rule is if someone causes you PHYSICAL pain you are eligible to fight back. I recommend to only fight back when your life is in danger.

Kara
Administrator

265 posts
11th October 2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Wow. There's a lot of drama at your school. Sorry that it sucks.
I agree!

+1 by Kara
-Assistant Of Fizz, Fedora and Freezer! - *New* Tour Guide!
Ask me any questions on PM! And I will try my best to answer!

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th October 2013, 11:09 PM

Bullies only bully people they think they can empower to make them feel uncomfortable. They take their anger out on people because of either being bullied in their past or having to go through many family problems. The thing to remember is to stand up to them and don't let them bring you down. Ignore them, or take things into your own hands. You just have to know when to do the right thing so you don't end up like them.

+1 by Kara

Rookie
166 posts
11th October 2013, 11:34 PM

That's Sad :l if u need help im here!

Rookie
166 posts
11th October 2013, 11:35 PM

If You Need Advice, Message Me Anything ! (:

Rookie
100 posts
12th October 2013, 12:36 AM

Lol abou no

Rookie
100 posts
12th October 2013, 12:36 AM

Lol abou no

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th October 2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
So I have decided, I will tell you how my life is. I get bullied a lot of times. So one time, a girl thought that I was still the same way I was before. She came up to me at 4th period. Now, I already had this planned, she came up to me and threw my books at my face. I "cry" and then, she comes up to me AGAIN, and this time, she pulled my hair so hard! I got up and said: "so you think I'm still the same?" I grab her pony tail and hold it down and punch her multiple times until she starts bleeding. So once I did that, everyone cheered me on. The next day, I made a club. I had so many people to join it, she ended up saying sorry, so I let her into my club. She ended up making a club JUST LIKE MINE and took every single member away. This left me laying on my bed all day and wondering what I should do. So today, I made a new club, I actually thought everyone was going to join it, but instead they say that they are already in the OIA swaggers. Which BTW is the name of the girl's club, I got really really depressed, I started crying during lunch and nobody sat by me. So my friend said that if I want members, I should combine my club with the OIA swaggers. So I did. I got the whole class to join, but this school is never as good as my old school. ;((

Thanks guys for your helpful posts. Don't forget, I still freaking MISS and want to go back to my old school.;(((((
Violence doesn't solve problems.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
12th October 2013, 05:01 PM

My school is cool we have ipads and more than 10 computes/laptops and its cool p.s we have TV aswell its not for all only for school

Declan - Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.