30th March 2014
1 view

Forum Moderator Application

Made by Rawr in Applications

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
30th March 2014, 03:16 PM

Welcome to my forum moderator Application, i know this will probaly end up long, but its wort it!

Intro:

For people who may not know me, i may present myself. I am known as Rawr on OldCp.biz, and known as "Rawrz" on the DSGHQ forums! I have been here on the forums for about 2-3 months ago.

I also post helpful posts, and reasonnable ones. You might know me or see me on other CPPs's. (i do not wanna name them) I also have at least 100+ reputation points, and i am an experienced player as you may know, or not know. The DSGHQ means alot to me. I am not someone who does ruder comments, or actions. I have plenty of supporting friends on here, who are helping me reach goals.

Experience:

I am an experienced user. I am a moderator on a xat chat, and will be moderator on a CPPS. i was also a moderator on another CPPS. (i will not name them) Iv recently, and always, been helping newer users, and older users. I am not a kind of moderator who is rude, and mean.

Reasons:

- As a moderator, i will not abuse my powers.
- I have been on the forums for a good amount of time.
- I am a helpful user.
- I never got kicked or banned.
- Im experienced.
- I post helpful things
- I have high reputation points.

other stuff:

My goal (s) so far is becoming:

News Reporter
Moderator on forums
Moderator on OldCP
Getting 300 views

This is probaly not enough, but thank you for reading. if you liked it, please leave a like (+1) and tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

Rawr

+1 by Billy and Pencil

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
30th March 2014, 03:26 PM

Wow fantastic Moderator app but remember you need 100 posts or over and at least 500 views when you got that do this again and there's no doubt you will get mod ;) 1+~Bill~

+1 by

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
30th March 2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Wow fantastic Moderator app but remember you need 100 posts or over and at least 500 views when you got that do this again and there's no doubt you will get mod ;) 1+~Bill~
Yeah, and good luck! ;D ~Luke

Login or join the forums to reply.