6th April 2014

I'm Leaving -Macing

Made by Dark Yagami in The Lounge

Dark Yagami
Rookie
7 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
6th April 2014, 09:15 PM

Hey everyone, I'll be leaving for real now... Thank's to all who talked to me, who laughed with me.. who helped me put in my efforts.. I'll never forget you.. Especially freezer.. that genius. Good luck to everyone, I'll see you later.. but be for I go heres why I'm leaving...

Why:

Well, I used to know "OldCp" has a sweet loving place where I can laugh with friends, tell secrets... and have a hole nother life :) It was good at first, I joined in v7 I think and I had a old account, well my sister did back in v4... she hasen't played since v5 though. It's been great to get the chance of a life time to be with a loving community.. but OldCp has gone bad, turned to drama and disappointment for me.. For example, mods are a little bit of a show off now.. I remember when they used to act like players while doing there job.. I liked that. I liked that a lot. I still think Tiki didn't deserve the demote.. I don't see why second chances exsist here.. and that's why the site has gone bad.. I feel I don't have a chance.. and can't get a second one.. What I'm saying is, "Old" OldCp is now OldCp which is turning into a CPPS... And CPPS's are crazy.. In fact, I've been mod on one.. and it wasent very fun.. the chance of a life time, but I didn't enjoy it. I don't want that to happen to the mods here. I hope this community can turn itself around. and Once it does, just ask Damen to Skype me, he knows it I'm under "ryguy" btw Damen... Well, I hope I didn't offend the staff, Damen or anyone on oldcp.. It's just time for me to go. I'll miss you, goodbye.

+1 by Sting, tennis, TikiLiki, Sophie and 2 others

Dark Yagami
Rookie
7 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
6th April 2014, 09:18 PM

Goodbye, also can someone tell me why my mouse is going all crazy :(

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
6th April 2014, 09:33 PM

Bye macing, hope to see you around.

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2014, 10:04 PM

Bye macing! I hope you decide to come back in the future,it was fun to have you as a friend.Hopefully,you'll visit sometime soon.Thank you,too!
Farewell my friend.We will surely miss you!

+1 by tennis
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th April 2014, 04:21 AM

Bye Macing! I know OldCP has really changed a lot ever since I first joined, and with some parts I do agree with you. But it isn't enough to make me go. I am sorry to hear that your leaving, but I understand as well. Goodbye Macing, and may you return soon.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th April 2014, 04:22 AM

Bye Macing! I know OldCP has really changed a lot ever since I first joined, and with some parts I do agree with you. But it isn't enough to make me go. I am sorry to hear that your leaving, but I understand as well. Goodbye Macing, and may you return soon.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.