7th April 2014
1 view

the state tests

Made by khalfan in Banned

148 posts
Seen 25th March 2015
7th April 2014, 06:51 PM

Hi everyone its me Khalfan! I was just wondering if people who play oldcp have taken the state tests. If you have than I know how you feel. In North America i just recently took a state test called the ELA (english language arts ). I dont know about you but i do pretty well in school i have an A average in school,but the one thing i hate about school is taking the state tests i usually do ok on the state tests. However i find them really annoying. In my school we do something called the common core curriculam and it really sucks. I am in 6th grade and this year soo many people opted out of the ela state test. I asked my mom if i could and lets just say that wasnt even going to be a conversation. Which basically means NO!. My mom told me that shes making me take the state test so i know how to take a state test in the future like in high school even though they may not be the same at all. Have you ever thought about getting rid of the state tests well i have and i wanna rip common core and the stater tests apart. Do you know how many trees they must waste each year when making the state tests probably like 1 million trees each year maybe more! Also the math state test are coming up too at the end of April and i really stink at math. Hopefully i will do good. I wish everyone good luck! Also please let me know what you think about the state tests down below!

Sincerely,
Khalfan

+1 by x

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
7th April 2014, 06:54 PM

Well i'm currently takeing the c.r.ts

Rookie
16 posts
Seen 12th September 2015
7th April 2014, 10:34 PM

I took my state test at the start of March.For me the state test is called Isat.I forget what It stands for but Its kinda hard but not so much.My math techer made us study for the whole class period for a week.Well,Good luck on your test!

~Crystal
I LOVE Basketball :D
The Regretful One,The Broken One...aka me and other people

Login or join the forums to reply.