9th April 2014
1 view

we are blinded

Made by ian in The Lounge

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th April 2014, 10:22 PM

Okay guys iv'e been meaning to make this post for a while, it is because we are blinded by ranks! We all seem to want mod! I for one can see it makes us all act the same! (not all of us) they will dance around the town and be like "ask me for help" 24/7! So the point is I think you should not be able to earn mod. Ik Ik sounds crazy but we are blinded by this rank! Instead of us acting like that we can make a simple application on the forums! I believe that applications would

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.cause less dramma
2.be easier
3.we can all be us again.
4.make it easy for a admin to choose a good mod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But you may disagree with me idc.This i's my opinion!

~Slim shady

+1 by Chelsey, Grace and Zeternal, -1 by Harrypot9

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
9th April 2014, 10:36 PM

I agree with you when you say people go around saying "Ask me for help!" They are just trying to earn mod, but without mods everybody is cursing. have you ever seen somebody curse on Oldcp? If there were not mods, you would be seeing the person curse every day.

+1 by Kara, -1 by ian

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
9th April 2014, 11:00 PM

It seems like an okay idea... But I people love to help, I don't think people are trying to earn the rank, just help people. I think people asking for help should actually be more encouraged because with the growth of user counts lately people have started to get confused and the mods are already busy with answering questions. So I think people saying that should be more encouraged. But yes, people do kinda think about mod allot. Ever since v6 this has happened, people have been obsessed with trying to become a Mod, you guys should've saw it back in v5, I don't know about v4 though, I only played v4 for about a day or two. But it was really different back then.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th April 2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
It seems like an okay idea... But I people love to help, I don't think people are trying to earn the rank, just help people. I think people asking for help should actually be more encouraged because with the growth of user counts lately people have started to get confused and the mods are already busy with answering questions. So I think people saying that should be more encouraged. But yes, people do kinda think about mod allot. Ever since v6 this has happened, people have been obsessed with trying to become a Mod, you guys should've saw it back in v5, I don't know about v4 though, I only played v4 for about a day or two. But it was really different back then.
I joined in the end of v5 so iv'e seen people do the "CAN I BE MOD" thing alot it bugs me ._.

-1 by Harrypot9

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th April 2014, 03:13 AM

Some people who do that have a 90% chance of getting mof but people like lala do that and only care about getting mod..

+1 by Harrypot9

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
10th April 2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I joined in the end of v5 so iv'e seen people do the "CAN I BE MOD" thing alot it bugs me ._.
Wait why did i get a dislike for that ._.

Login or join the forums to reply.