22nd April 2014

Attention to new users

Made by OldCPHelper in The Lounge

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
22nd April 2014, 05:02 PM

i heard a lot of penguins are getting black mail from someone so i made this post for 2 things
this person is not to be feared but must be stopped and he isnt any threat as TSA will be on the case
next of all heres the real purpose to the post
when someone joins OldCP they should be given attention and not just normal penguins every penguin must try to make them feel comfortable wouldnt u like to feel welcomed to OldCP?
i sure would! A lot of people here are just so sadly not everyone does since rude comments can always feel offensive to new players but since this is so most of us tend to help them if u see a new user guide him by teaching him things introducing him to the forums or even on forums introduce them to OldCP try showing them more than /addall or /ac show them how to earn gold infact after i finish this post i myself will try of course it dosent mean do it 24/7 ;) but a lot can be done just by helping! thnx for reading and i hope everyone will have a lovely Earth Day

+1 by Sirius, Kitty and Augustine

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
22nd April 2014, 05:04 PM

OldcpHelper, just so you know, its against the rules to use two accounts at once, which means you can't use TSA person and you at the same time.

Login or join the forums to reply.