13th October 2013

This is long.

Made by Gaf in Cool Stuff

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th October 2013, 01:59 AM

Hello everyone, tonight I felt like typing alot.

How to get back at a bully : simply say guess what? nice has a i *point at yourself* and rude has a U. *point at them* then walk away

How to achieve staff position: Be active, be nice to everyone. And dont try to be a suckup to the mods and give them credits, Also, dont crowd the mods . Also, join skype calls alot. Be nice, and just talk to staff! follow rules, Everyone here is in a family. Report bad penguins! That is very important. Also, No hacking alowed!

Rules: Do not spam on our chats repsect ALL penguins! Never cuss, although lmao is allowed. so is the word a$$. Be nice. dont flood our chats either. Do not ask for credits/moderator. There is absoltley NO hacking alowed in this game ever! There are more rules, I just did not post them all.

How to make a photo on here. (credit goes to freezer). Click a recent post you made, then click your name. Click edit. There is a code for a photo. There is imugur.com and tinypic.com I really recomend tinypic. If you want a photo of youself, then this is what I do. I mail myself a photo of me. Then I take a screenshot and paste it onto tinypic. It gives you links to post, So choose one.

Damen • Cyberwolf • Chelsey • iceesofie • Abby • Pieguy • Fizz •
Journey • Brndav • Sunwolf • Hashir • Thisismyname • Kara •
Nintendo.

How to become a forum master! Its basiclly like a trusted user.
Make alot of posts, be nice, And have a good reputation. You must obey rules also. Just becuse you are a master doesnt mean you can break rules!

Forum rules: I think some of theese are silly, but here they are.
do not post only one word. Do not post one word at a time. Do not cuss. Be nice, not rude!
Do not spam / flood. there is more, Like I said earlier.

Well that is all for tonight, Bye folks!

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
13th October 2013, 05:17 AM

Wow That Is Long xD

+1 by Ethan and PlE

Login or join the forums to reply.