1 view

Sonic roleplay anyone?

Made by Gaf in The Lounge

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th September 2013, 11:16 PM

Hi everyone! Im pretty sure about everyone knows what roleplay is, but here is what it is if you dont know and you want to play! So first of you take turns, making short stories. You create any charecter and name it. Give it a personality too. Also! Have fun! This is going to be themed sonic. I am a big fan, but if you dont know what it is then you can use another charecter. Im going to be using a made up one! Ill start :)

Rocket star slowly wondererd through the forrest. *thinks I am a lonely wolf* rocket star says, "I should get some food before I die xD". Ok *wonders through the woods some more, Trips* rocketsrar says "Whats this??? A secret levar?" * as I push down I slowly go under ground* I say "woahh this is awsome! Hopefuly its safe". *finds rabbit and stabs it* I say ," Mmm that was goood! *hears rumbling in the bushes* I say ,"hello?? Who is there"?

You make up the rest! I hope you enjoy! :P By the way my flight was good and thanks nintendo but I dont know what you ment about plugged in ears xD

+1 by Bailey, pickle and avax
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016

Just then, in a horrifying manner, Sonic.exe jumps out of the dirt in nowhere. The wolf is terrified! "I AM GOD," Sonic.exe exclaims. The wolf scrambles to the surface of the Earth, but it's too late. Sonic.exe is already chomping on his flesh. Suddenly, a blue blur knocks the blooded monster off his feet. Sonic has just showed his heroism once again! "Who are you?" says the wolf. Sonic replies:

"Sonic's the name, speed's my game!"

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

I say " woah thanks dude! Nice little jingle you have there. Mine is rocketstar is orange, and I like to eat?" Sonic said," Ok kinda wierd but I like it!" I say," come on, lets get out of this place... By the way, thanks for saving my life." Sonic says " I wish there was a elevator. * elevator falls out of the sky. * walks in *. I say " come on man lets get out. Phew it was hot in there ! I wish I had a sandwich. Sandwich pops out . NICE!! Ok ur turn

+1 by Bailey, pickle and avax
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Login or join the forums to reply.