11th September 2013

:( I have to catch up on school work

Made by Kara in The Lounge

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th September 2013, 07:33 AM

So I have to catch up on school work and I cannot play OldCP for today and tomorrow. Guys I am sorry but school (this is what my dad said) is more important than moderating a children's game. I think not.. my school is like HELL. I had to go to open house last night and we had to park a long away from the school and try to run across the street... I told my dad We shouldn't go to open house.. but no he didn't listen to me. So yeah.. I will see you guys soon.

Bye guys! :(

Comment if you want

Kara
Administrator

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

I hate hell "school" but I have early release today! so I might come on and talk to you guys... I can be sneaky

Kara
Administrator

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Don't worry Kara, do your school work and if you have time to spare I suppose you can come on here.

Your Dad is right, school at the end of the day is for your future. School could be 10x shorter than it is but it isn't, theres nothing we can do about it.

+1 by Kara

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023

its fine kara I have the same problems in my life my brothers always say all you do is oldcp david! it dosent even have music or igloos blah! so i understand how you feel

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Don't worry Kara, do your school work and if you have time to spare I suppose you can come on here.Your Dad is right, school at the end of the day is for your future. School could be 10x shorter than it is but it isn't, theres nothing we can do about it.
yeah.. except move to a different school... this school is having schedule problems.. I am in a class I literally hate... I didn't sign up for it and my dad did call the school and they said I have to stay in that class for no reason -_- so I might move to my mom's house if my Dad doesn't move me out of this school I really do not like my classes or the teachers.. only one teacher I liked and she was fired which her class I was in is the one that I had to get switched to the one I hate.... it is music exploratory and the teacher is so mean... and weird he is very awkward.. more awkward than me and that says something..

Kara
Administrator

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Don't worry Kara, do your school work and if you have time to spare I suppose you can come on here.Your Dad is right, school at the end of the day is for your future. School could be 10x shorter than it is but it isn't, theres nothing we can do about it.
yeah.. except move to a different school... this school is having schedule problems.. I am in a class I literally hate... I didn't sign up for it and my dad did call the school and they said I have to stay in that class for no reason -_- so I might move to my mom's house if my Dad doesn't move me out of this school I really do not like my classes or the teachers.. only one teacher I liked and she was fired which her class I was in is the one that I had to get switched to the one I hate.... it is music exploratory and the teacher is so mean... and weird he is very awkward.. more awkward than me and that says something..

Ah I see, well I wish you all the luck in the world. I really do my dear friend.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ah I see, well I wish you all the luck in the world. I really do my dear friend.
Thank you Damen I really appreciate this it really makes me feel a lot better that I know someone like you really cares. I now know that at least someone does I thank you very much. you are a dear friend, a true friend. you are the best friend I have ever had and this is not me talking out of nowhere you really are the nicest friend I have ever had.. all of my other "friends" besides the other moderators hate me now even outside of oldcp.. but I do not let them bring me down it is nly hurting them not me

Kara
Administrator

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

only*

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.