17th October 2013
1 view

what it means to be a mod

Made by Brndav in The Lounge

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
17th October 2013, 03:34 PM

now I want most of you to understand a lot of you always ask I wanna be a mod! give me mod! you need to understand its a big responspilty and its not for everyone now im not saying forget it don't try to become one just know its a very important job and sometimes hard and sometimes fun! just know its not what everyone thinks it is I enjoyed my months as a mod and somdays it was stressfull others I enjoyed it just want you all to understand what it really means to have that badge

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
17th October 2013, 03:51 PM

It should not be easy with those who ask "can i have credits?" AND "give me mod" AND the kicking banning. I don't want it but just wanted to list a few things you mods need to put up with.
You must be tough.

+1 by CPManiac

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
17th October 2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
It should not be easy with those who ask "can i have credits?" AND "give me mod" AND the kicking banning. I don't want it but just wanted to list a few things you mods need to put up with.

You must be tough.
xd Yeah I guess they are

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2013, 05:10 PM

I got used to people asking for credits, But It is annoying as hell.

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
17th October 2013, 05:19 PM

yes it is, but I am willing to give some of mine away to good penguins, and new penguins because I have all I need in extras.

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
17th October 2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
yes it is, but I am willing to give some of mine away to good penguins, and new penguins because I have all I need in extras.
if your willing to do it you can but you don't have too

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
17th October 2013, 06:06 PM

Moderator is a job that requires hard work, patience, and the ability to discipline others . I mean, being moderator indeed requires patience as you have to answer questions and help members out without getting frustrated. I certainly wouldn't want a moderator who rages whenever something doesn't go their way or someone is constantly asking the same question. Asking for moderator will certainly decrease the chance of obtaining it as it doesn't show that you are mature enough to earn it, but must constantly ask and pester for it. Moderator is to be earned, not given.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
17th October 2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Moderator is a job that requires hard work, patience, and the ability to discipline others . I mean, being moderator indeed requires patience as you have to answer questions and help members out without getting frustrated. I certainly wouldn't want a moderator who rages whenever something doesn't go their way or someone is constantly asking the same question. Asking for moderator will certainly decrease the chance of obtaining it as it doesn't show that you are mature enough to earn it, but must constantly ask and pester for it. Moderator is to be earned, not given.
that's kinda what im saying

Login or join the forums to reply.