11th September 2013

I Got Demoted On The Chat

Made by Bailey in Help and Support

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th September 2013, 04:35 PM

Okay, so when I came on today, I was a member. For a second I thought, "Did I get demoted? Was there a chat reset?" Then, Damen says to me, "HipHop, reporters told me that you cussed three times, that is why you are demoted." I never cussed, don't think of that as an, "OH I'M INNOCENT!" because it's not. No one has showed me proof that I cussed. I am guessing that some moderator framed me by putting my name in and having my picture. They would know my picture because I said what it was in a discussion I made. It must have been a moderator who is a subscriber so they could use that picture. I have no clue who would do this to me, I never swore on the chat after that incident with iFreeze when I was a moderator for three days. This is HipHop, please comment.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th September 2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Okay, well first you can handle it like a bigger person. You've lost your rank more than once before. No need to tell the whole community. Just work for it.
Cyberwolf, I am mentioning this because I had nothing to do with this. It is not fair that I got demoted for something I didn't do.

+1 by Gaf

Login or join the forums to reply.