17th October 2013

Elementary

Made by Pieguy in The Lounge

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
17th October 2013, 06:08 PM

Okay, I have decided to make a mystery 3. From now on i will make a title for them.
By the way, if you do not know Sherlock Holmes or Watson AT ALL you won't understand this that well.
Setting: London, England 1898
It was a cold winter day as i strolled to my companions apartment at 221B Baker Street. As I approached his lodge, I noticed a particularly strange character outside of his door. I asked him what he might be doing in front of Sherlock's apartment. He responded to me "I am awaiting his return for i have a case that i need his help." he responded. I was quite amazed. Sherlock retired a week ago. Why would a client be at his apartment. Sherlock's retirement was all over the news papers. Why would he be here? As Sherlock approached, I saw he looked very rusted and tired. He didn't look as if he had the time to solve another case. Especially after retirement. "I see my German fellow is here." Said he. "Why, How did you know i was German?" asked the man. "I have my ways." Sherlock responded. "Now, please get out! I have retired." said Sherlock. "Please, Mr.Holmes, I have a message from Irene Adler." Said the German folk. "Irene Adler? The Woman? What is it?" asked Sherlock. "She is coming to England to see you!" Said the German folk. "I have a note right here speaking of her return." He handed Sherlock the note. I saw the note. It was very dirty and crinkled up. It said
'A man has been holding me hostage. I must return to London to see you. You must help me, Sherlock!'
Sherlock said "Wow. Would you care to let her go now?" The German folk looked in shock. How did my companion Sherlock know that he was the kidnapper?

+1 by Gaf, Key and Elvis
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2013, 06:09 PM

Thats really good! You should be a writer.

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
17th October 2013, 06:23 PM

Thanks, Tornado! I want to be a Policeman when i grow up, but maybe writing books on my days off.

+1 by Gaf and Elvis
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
71 posts
17th October 2013, 06:44 PM

The man had a note that was dirty and it said: A MAN IS HOLDING ME HOSTAGE. i will go to england to visit you HELP ME. The information was in the note. thank you very much XD

+1 by Pencil1, -1 by Sunset
Rip itreasure. She was the best but now she is in heaven :(

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
17th October 2013, 06:48 PM

Uh, i don't live in England.

+1 by Elvis
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
17th October 2013, 06:50 PM

I haven't read Sherlock Holmes or Watson, but I have an idea of what they are about?

Login or join the forums to reply.