17th October 2013

How to: new position

Made by Gaf in The Lounge

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2013, 10:12 PM

Hey guys tornado here... Today im here with news on how to bump up to a new rank!
Remember, If you are a rookie, Dont feel bad! :D

For member : Become trustworthy, have atleast 300 posts, and earn a admins trust.

For trusted user, become very active with LOTS of posts and a good reputation.

For moderator: Be active, Have a good reputation, Be friends with a admin and follow rules.

For administrator.. Be as active as hell... Be nice, Be VERY helpfull, But to be honest the chances of sombody getting administrator is rare... Hope I helped!

+1 by pickle
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
17th October 2013, 10:35 PM

Hmm, good job but I can defiantly argue several points made in this post. First off, for member you stated "have at least 300 posts". Honestly, it's not the number of posts that matters, but the quality of them. So you may want to consider changing that to something along the lines "have quality posts". As for moderator, it takes far more than being active and having a good reputation to receive admin, most of which I can't quite put into words. Overall good job, keep up the good posts.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Login or join the forums to reply.