19th October 2013

Halloween

Made by Sunset in Cool Stuff

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
19th October 2013, 02:27 AM

Do you like candy?Do you like pranks?Do you like to dress up anyone your want?Well of course you do and its about to be HALLOWEEN :D......like in 2 weeks :P. So what are you gonna be for Halloween?Or what prank are you gonna do? Are you gonna have the best spooky,fun Halloween ever? Or you gonna just stay at home just play on oldcp and eat candy XP.Heres a small joke i found i hope you enjoy it What did the jack-o'-lantern say to the other jack-o'-lantern when they were on their way to a Halloween party?Leave all your opinions and ideas at the comments.ENJOY YOUR DAY

~Sunset

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
19th October 2013, 08:01 AM

I am not going to play any pranks but, I had my birthday this month at a Halloween mini golf court called Monster Golf. It was very fun and we got to wear costumes there. I was a vampire :3 I just wanted to be something scary so yeah. I cant wait for Halloween! it is one of my favorite holidays since that's the month of my birthday. :)

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
19th October 2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I am not going to play any pranks but, I had my birthday this month at a Halloween mini golf court called Monster Golf. It was very fun and we got to wear costumes there. I was a vampire :3 I just wanted to be something scary so yeah. I cant wait for Halloween! it is one of my favorite holidays since that's the month of my birthday. :)

I agree with you its my favorite holiday and i think i saw that place Monster Golf.So Happy late birthday :3

~Sunset

Login or join the forums to reply.