19th October 2013

Invite, CLICK!!! :)

Made by Rudolf in The Lounge

Rookie
30 posts
Seen 1st February 2014
19th October 2013, 09:42 AM

HI OLDCP!!!!!!! =D I am getting married to Gladis!!! =D It's tomorrow! Everyone is invited!! It's at /jr 221
We need a pastor, ring bear, best men, and the other penguins for Gladis... Please come! I think Hashir should be the pastor because I knew him since i started playing OldCP!! One of my brothers, Dice, will be a best man! 3 more Best men needed!!!! 3 bridesmaid needed!!! Her sister, YaHoo, is a bridesmaid... Thats all! Bye guys! Hope you come!!!!!!!
Oh yea, and free drinks and food! OK! Now BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought The Evening News from MickeyDean.

Rookie
157 posts
19th October 2013, 09:51 AM

ok I will be there

Make sure to check out my website - cpmaker.wordpress.com

Rookie
5 posts
19th October 2013, 10:11 AM

Yeah! Rudolf and me are getting married!!! It's going to be awesome!!! My sister, YaHoo, is a bridesmaid. zChristinax will be a bridemaid also! Dice, Rudolf's brother, is a Best man! THats all!
See you tomorrow at 3:00 PM!

Rookie
5 posts
19th October 2013, 10:43 AM

Christina and Heley is Bridesmaid. Mobon17, Dice, and Bakon are best man! we need 2 more bridesmaid and 1 more best man!!!

Rookie
10 posts
19th October 2013, 10:52 AM

I'll come! Hey Gladis! Remeber me? Gabe Polo? We went to OldCP School together!!! We were best friends!!!! Good times, good times... :) :) ;)

I made this song up: I like bananas, cheese, and butter with bees! And sneez; with bees, and butter with cheese! Goooo Peanut flavored bananas!!!!!! LOL!!!!

80 posts
19th October 2013, 10:55 AM

im the last best man Gladis.

Ponchomel

Rockin Ponchomel
Oldcp Rookie
Don't mind the pic
Tennis is my friend in the RPF
Workin to become a Detective
Might become a Policeman
My friend is Ozzy0136

Rookie
10 posts
20th October 2013, 07:46 PM

Rudolf and Gladis told me it's not set anymore... :( It's not off, just Rudolf, is reals, was busy with picking apples. We are friends in school.

I made this song up: I like bananas, cheese, and butter with bees! And sneez; with bees, and butter with cheese! Goooo Peanut flavored bananas!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.