12th September 2013

I have the class I hate today..

Made by Kara in The Lounge

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2013, 07:29 AM

So if any of you had read the discussion ":( I have to catch up on school work" well you would know that I have a class that is HORRIBLE. It is music exploratory and when taking this class I have to bring in cd's,read music and SING... I hate singing because my voice sucks.. it will be embarrassing and I would only sing with VoiceMaster which is a voice modifier. So yeah... the teacher is mean and weird. I really do not like him and right now I am like should I just skip his class.I also have a science teacher who is SO MEAN. Everytime I go to my locker which is apparently not the right time she will CLOSE MY LOCKER DOOR EVEN IF I HAVE ALL OF MY STUFF IN THERE AND LOCK THE LOCKER. THE OTHER DAY SHE YELLED AT SOME KID FOR TALKING TOO LOUD AND SHE SAID "SHUT UP!" TO THE KID.ALSO SHE MADE A WHOLE CLASS LATE FOR THEIR BUS... So I am probably going to either skip both classes OR just go to them and then die.... My school is literally HELL'S PRISON

Please comment your thoughts,

Tell what you think about my school.. I am not kidding about this stuff.

Have a good day...

+1 by Harrypot9

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
29 posts

I like Music. My voice WAS also horrible, but I believed in myself and now I am pro at singing!

Ghosts r awesome!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

No I just hate the class I know I am going to sing better.. @Pingu Rares

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
12 posts

God, that music class sounds brutal. Do they force you to take that? Not only does it seem completely unpleasant, it's also one of those completely useless classes that you will never need in life. LMAO.

+1 by Chelsey

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
23rd September 2013, 08:09 PM

is it the school mendez?

(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

Login or join the forums to reply.