Might be leaving

Made by Nintendo in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th October 2013, 12:31 PM

Hello, penguins.

It's about time I left OldCP for a bit. Here are my reasons of quitting:

- This game is for 6 year old kids, and I'm not dealing with the drama any longer.
- I have a life, and I'm not going to waste my time here, I have better things to do.
- Everyone here is asking for mod and credits, spamming, or doing something bad, I'm done with it.
- Normal users here just put pity and sorrow on others, and it's just unacceptable.

So, this is it. I might be gone forever, I might come back again. I'm sorry for any drama I've caused.
I just might not visit this site anymore, unless otherwise. Goodbye.

Signed with frustration and depression,

Nintendo

-1 by Kara, Kenneth, Brndav, and 4 others
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th October 2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Hello, penguins.

It's about time I left OldCP for a bit. Here are my reasons of quitting:

- This game is for 6 year old kids, and I'm not dealing with the drama any longer.

- I have a life, and I'm not going to waste my time here, I have better things to do.

- Everyone here is asking for mod and credits, spamming, or doing something bad, I'm done with it.

- Normal users here just put pity and sorrow on others, and it's just unacceptable.

So, this is it. I might be gone forever, I might come back again. I'm sorry for any drama I've caused.

I just might not visit this site anymore, unless otherwise. Goodbye.

Signed with frustration and depression,

Nintendo
You say "I have a life I have better things to do"? Your the one who chose to join Oldcp. And you say I'm a 6 year old? Okay then.

+1 by Damen and Kara

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
19th October 2013, 12:34 PM

yes cause oldcp is met for adults your just pissed that you where demoted I get it

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th October 2013, 12:38 PM

Nintendo you just say were 6 year olds because your frustrated you got demoted. Sure 6 year olds play this game, But is being demoted worth starting a huge problem over? Just earn it again.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 12:54 PM

Hi

Not trying to make you feel bad but you don't need to be a genius to realise the fact that you have played super mario whatever - since you were a young child, you still go on about it, naming yourself after a game console. Also the fact that you resort to your non existeent fans on rile5 to make this place seem as you say 'sh**' to them, is really funny, not only because it's pathetic but because it consists of 0 comments or impressions whatsoever. This shows you have absolutely no grounds, no, not even fellow haters to support your claim that my website is not worth the time.

rage truly shows to true colors of the victim at hand doesn't it. just because you leave one part of the internet doesn't mean you still sit on your computer for a considerable amount of time. so don't tell me you have a life, especially when you have no genuine skills on the computer. oh that also reveals the fact that you relate the users on oldcp as '6' year olds. This implies you are not one, a kid even. Therefore get off your computer, get a job, (since you cannot program or anything, so using the computer is a waste of time), earn some money and find more time to spend elsewhere. Do you really think you are at that stage in your life? No, probably not, you are one of the 6 year olds.

bonjour - french for cya sucker

+1 by Kenneth, Brndav, Kara, and 2 others, -1 by Nintendo

Login or join the forums to reply.