13th September 2013

My father is ripping me from you guys..

Made by Kara in The Lounge

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th September 2013, 07:16 AM

Hey guys am I online right now because i wanted to tell you that the last post I posted was my dad telling me what to type.. I have to catch up on school work and this is only a TEMPORARY BREAK.. I will not let my father rip me away from you guys. This is the best thing that has happened to me. I am so happy to have a lot of caring friends n this game. I have to make a big decision soon and I am really falling back on school at the same time.. I am really overwhelmed and my dad doesn't understand that. Please know that this is only a temporary break. If you really want to know what the decision is which most people wouldn't PM me when ever you want.. I will always check this in the morning.. now along with my dad yelling at me and me having to make a big decision I am sick.. my throat hurts, my head hurts, I am weak, my nose is runny. I feel horrible right now.. last night I almost threw up because of all of this swirling in my head.. Idk if I am going to school today but,I really do not want to.

Please comment your thoughts!

I will miss you the time I am gone please remember in the morning I will always be on checking this.. it is like my email.

Kara
Administrator

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

I am sorry about this, I think your father wants you to get good results from school. I think you should set out time for homework, and when homework is done you can come here! If you father doesn't want you to have anything to do with this place, I think you should prove to him you can do your homework and still get good results even if you are on here.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
I am sorry about this, I think your father wants you to get good results from school. I think you should set out time for homework, and when homework is done you can come here! If you father doesn't want you to have anything to do with this place, I think you should prove to him you can do your homework and still get good results even if you are on here.
That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
36 posts

Kara, i am so sorry about what is happening :((( U have an hard life... i know how it feels like (an buddy told me everything about these stuff) :(((((( It's so sad for a wonderful child like u to have a kind of life like this. I know u have friends here, awesome ppl, but even penguins from oldcp hate u. An awesome girl like u doesn't deserve this. U are the greatest mod (and with Damen) that i ever met. If ur gonna leave, the ones that love u will always have u in our memories.

WE <3 U KARA!!

The girl that loves u,
Lilly

Rookie
36 posts

i wanted to say... we <3 u kara!!!

Rookie
36 posts

WE LOVE U!!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
WE LOVE U!!
Thank you for that. I appreciate this.

Kara
Administrator

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Kara we'll miss me until you come back. I always have breaks like soccer tournaments and stuff. Come back soon :)

a cool photo I made in 2013

Login or join the forums to reply.