13th July 2014

Forum Moderator Application

Made by Gaf in Applications

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th July 2014, 09:36 PM

Hello! Tornado here. Here is my application.
Credit to dancebear for giving me the idea to put down of course...
Impressing things on my resume :)
I am only 11, I have been moderator 2 times before.
I have close trust with a few of the moderators here and Damen.
Ive been recomended by Chelsey.
I was one of the first masters here.
I have been on forums for almost a year.
I used to get 50 rep per day for like a month or 2.
I was number 3 in charge for Team Nerds.
I have the popular badge.

I am agianst bullying. I may not seem like a SUPER DUPER nice person, But im pretty nice if you get to know me. I have good grammar and I am quite active on the forums.
I have never been moderator on forums before but I have been moderator on oldcp so I know what I am doing and have alot of experience.

I know how to use my powers and no, I will not abuse them.

I help people with depression, even tho somtimes I have it myself. A certian person here was really depressed and she kiked me and she said I saved her life.. But anyways.

Here is some information about myself.
My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.
My Birthday is March 31, 2003.

If there is a bully that is bullying sombody I dont even know, I stand up for them. I dont like that person. Even if my friend is bullying them, I would still stand up.

Im a helpfull person and im kinda shy. Im a really funny person at the same time, tho. Well, Thats my application! Damen said I was really close to it so I thought this might help. My goal is 15 likes.. Your comments and likes mean alot to me, Have a good day or night Haha, Bye!!

~Tornado

+1 by Suzy, Scott, Bailey, Dancebear and 8 others, -1 by
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
13th July 2014, 09:38 PM

Interesting application Tornadoo! You should deserve to have forum mod :3

~Jilly~

+1 by Gaf

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
13th July 2014, 09:41 PM

Good luck! ;) I hope you get forums mod. :)

- Suzy

+1 by Gaf

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
13th July 2014, 09:41 PM

Great details on your application ! Thanks for using my idea! :D

Dancebear

+1 by Gaf and Suzy

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
13th July 2014, 09:43 PM

This application is fantastic and I remember myself trying for Moderator and you helped me so much and I would love to re pay you. This application is cool,fun, and unique I love it. You deserve Moderator not only on forums but on OldCP simply because you have the skill you have the charm you have the gift and you have the material put them all in one and HUZZAH greatness will come out in the form of you. Tornado you deserve another chance I am dead serious I highly recommend you, you're fantastic and very nice you know what is right and right now this is right!

+1 by Gaf and Suzy
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th July 2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
This application is fantastic and I remember myself trying for Moderator and you helped me so much and I would love to re pay you. This application is cool,fun, and unique I love it. You deserve Moderator not only on forums but on OldCP simply because you have the skill you have the charm you have the gift and you have the material put them all in one and HUZZAH greatness will come out in the form of you. Tornado you deserve another chance I am dead serious I highly recommend you, you're fantastic and very nice you know what is right and right now this is right!
Thank you so much, Sadie. And everyone else of course but expessily you. All of your support counts :)

+1 by Scott and Suzy
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

589 posts
Seen 17th February 2015
23rd July 2014, 04:23 PM

Great job! Hope you get it! Good luck ;)

Hi...

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
23rd July 2014, 04:33 PM

This is a very good application. You would make a great moderator on the Forums and in - game. This is a beautifully done work of art and I wish you good luck with achieving your goal, as do many others. :) I also hope you become a great role model, even though you are now. I am glad to have you as a part o the DSGHQ. It means a lot to hear you enjoy playing this wonderful game, like many others. :) Hopefully we can sometime meet on OldCp. It makes my day to greet new friends. Once again, well done, Tornado.

Login or join the forums to reply.