21st October 2013

New penguins

Made by PenguinDSC in Introductions and Leaving

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
21st October 2013, 06:48 PM

WELCOME ALL NEW PENGUINS, and welcome to the oldcp community! I am here to tell you about what to do and what not to do in the forum. And I am also showing you some basics! :D

1.The most important rule... YES, HAVE FUN!

2. Do not have too much fun, meaning do not cuss, curse, or swear ANYWHERE in the community.

3. There are moderators and administrators looking at your every move, so if someone threatens or curses at you, then tell a moderator or administrator about it, they will ban the penguin threatening or cursing at you will be banned.

4. How to PM: I have a previous Discussion called: How to PM, and it shows how to PM, and use the button: Print Screen to take a screenshot. It is very helpful, so i hope that you read it. If you are ALSO new to oldcp, here are some basics:
First of all, do not make fun of, curse, cuss, or swear to anyone, you will get either kicked, banned or ipbanned. And ipbanned means you cannot play anymore on your computer for this website unless a moderator UNbans you. Do not Harass, virtually harm, or do anything that would hurt another penguin's feeling. This is called cyber bullying. Do not cyber bully, because you are being hurtful to yourself, and others. It just makes it a harder, and sadder world. :(
So this is why many have posted about STOPPING CYBER BULLYING. It is not the right thing to do.

5.Continuing the rules of the forum. Do not Double post.

6. Do not spam, which would be 2 words or less.

7. do not reply in words that are thanking someone, or saying sorry etc. (e.g.) WOW THANKS!
or I'm sorry :(.

8.don't trick anyone, that is just rude, (and this goes for the in-game too. And if you want to look at the other rules, go to rules at the top of the page and it will be a list of rules created by Nintendo and Damen. (Damen is the creator of Oldcp.)

There are indications for many things like warnings, replies, and likes and dislikes. This is the light bulb.

If you are wondering, "how do I get a job to earn credits?" Well ask a moderator, or someone who owns something by applying in a PM. (How to use a PM, look at number 4.)

Say you want to edit your photo or anything else. Go to the profile that says your name at the top right corner, (where the indication light bulb, and the envelope containing your messages are)
And when you get there, there should be something that says: edit profile. Click on that, and you can edit your profile however you like. An for your profile picture, copy a url from the internet. (and if you want to make one, look at my discussion: how to PM.

WELL, i hope this helped. See you later.

-Your helpful kind penguin friend: PenguinDSC :D

+1 by Kara

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st October 2013, 06:57 PM

Good work, I really like how your also helping new user's like i am. very very nice penguin. - sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
21st October 2013, 07:06 PM

Thanks, I strive at helping people, and NEW PEOPLE, ask me anything for help! :D

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st October 2013, 07:10 PM

Good job and that's very nice of you-sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
21st October 2013, 07:13 PM

Thanks, i'm just doing my job of getting everyone's spirits higher, and being the nicest person in the whole entire world!

+1 by CPManiac

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st October 2013, 07:14 PM

XD i hope you can make other people turn there lives around to be nice - sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
21st October 2013, 07:17 PM

Yes, that is what I try to do every single day! ;D

+1 by CPManiac

Login or join the forums to reply.