Goodbye Kara :(

Made by Hashir in Introductions and Leaving

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2013, 01:56 PM

I don't want any RUDE comments.
Goodbye Kara :(. You were a great moderator. I didn't know you were going to quit because a bunch of haters. I hope you come back and not quit forever. :(

+1 by Liz and Kara
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Idk what I am going to do.. all I know is that when ever someone bullies me.. I have to ban them but.. then everyone will turn on me... like they already have

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Idk what I am going to do.. all I know is that when ever someone bullies me.. I have to ban them but.. then everyone will turn on me... like they already have
Kara it happens to me too. People break rules, I kick them, they get mad and make all the guests against me. Talk about cyber bullies.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Kara it happens to me too. People break rules, I kick them, they get mad and make all the guests against me. Talk about cyber bullies.
ikr I just don't know what to do... everyone knows that I quit know and it is over.. anyway a lot of people hate me what is the point in going on if everyone is going to be complete BUTTHOLE...

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ikr I just don't know what to do... everyone knows that I quit know and it is over.. anyway a lot of people hate me what is the point in going on if everyone is going to be complete BUTTHOLE...
True, sorry it ended this way. :(

Login or join the forums to reply.